Emotionally abusive ex gf (Personal Experiences)

Hi guys. I have a question. I would like to hear from people who could identify or went through what I went through similarly. How did it end with your emotionally abusive ex Gf? I begged and pleaded after the break up and got discarded by her. She is now with the guy she left me for. I was dumped by her. I was good to her and never treated her disrespectfully. If you went through the same or similar, how did it end after many Years? Did they ever Reconnected? Did you find someone Better? Did you ever get over It?

My ex gf blocked me on messenger and Facebook because I messeaged her after she told me she didn't want to contact me anymore. 6 months later she unblocked me on facebook only and left messenger blocked. I noticed that and put my profile on public private.Since then haven't heard anything more from her. It's going to be a year since she blocked communication in 2 months. And I haven't heard not one peep from her since she blocked me almost one year ago.

I know many will probably say move on and stuff. it's cool. I just would like to hear your own personal experience.

I know many will probably say move on and stuff.

Yes. It really doesn't matter what other people's personal experiences are, because yours will be different anyway.

It doesn't matter whether she comes back to you or has another guy or makes her social media public or dyes her hair purple. It makes no difference to your life whatsoever. You need to move on, and if she does contact you, then you need to not reply. Why on earth would you ever want to speak to someone who you refer to as "emotionally abusive" ever again???

• Like 1

Feel obliged to answer because of similarities with blocking, my ex of almost 3 years, broke up with me last September, in October, wrote her on her birthday, she told me she was wreck, missed me blah blah, a week later , I was still trying to keep the communication, her last message, I will block you because I can't see you like this, the next second I was blocked on messenger, Facebook was open, a week later blocked on FB, same night posted pictures with the new man, I will never understand the reason to hide, 1 month later blocked on instagram even when we weren't following each other.

She's still with the new man, and I'm happy and more importantly happy for her, whether she's having the best time of her life or not , it's now her life and not really my business anymore, you should accept this, when the breakup happens, ties are cut, means that you're no longer influences in each other's life, also means their business is no longer yours and vice versa.

I know many things are going through your mind, example you can't imagine finding someone better, cut that out man!, first there are millions, you will meet a lot , whoever you want to keep in your life must be based on your standards, not just filling voids in your life.

For me, I'm happy or rather satisfied, I believe I don't need anyone, and if I do, this will choices I make based on my superego, based on my personal standards.

I know you don't wanna hear the 'move on' wagon but it's inevitable, you must move on, cut ties and this circle you're fixated in.

Them your eyes start to open

I know many things are going through your mind, example you can't imagine finding someone better, cut that out man!, first there are millions, you will meet a lot , whoever you want to keep in your life must be based on your standards, not just filling voids in your life.

For me, I'm happy or rather satisfied, I believe I don't need anyone, and if I do, this will choices I make based on my superego, based on my personal standards.

I know you don't wanna hear the 'move on' wagon but it's inevitable, you must move on, cut ties and this circle you're fixated in.

Them your eyes start to open

yes and yes!

there r millions,

u lose one , u will get much much better one for the next .

• Like 2