Feeling empty and lost

My ex broke off our relationship about 14 weeks ago. I am truely heartbroken and was just existing in the first few weeks. Iv come a very long way now, working a lot and spending time with friends but I still have a really horrible empty feeling and miss him more than ever!

Things had been not to bad but his gran had recently passed away so we have been back in touch, he was being really nice, lots of kisses on messages etc then all of a sudden he got quite nasty and told me we shouldn’t talk anymore as it’s not helping Us and he blocked me. I then saw him at the funeral where he hugged me, kissed my cheek and thanked me for coming but we haven’t spoke since. I have felt worse since seeing him. What do I do to finally let go? I want nothing more than for us to work things out and start again but he seems to be enjoying sleeping around with girls who have terrible reputations!

In order for you to finally let go is to stop contacting him and seeing him. If he wanted to work things out with you he would.

I know you love this person, but think about how hes behaving..would you want to be with someone who likes to sleep around? cant you see he just doesnt give a __it about you? he pulls and lets go of the leash anytime he wants...

You need to snap out of it and come back to reality and look at the facts..

• Author

I know I need to move on and I know he doesn’t care at all. Its how do I move on that I’m struggling with?! My friends have tried to get me to date, but I have no interest in anyone. I just can’t seem to let go no matter how hard I try!

You move on with time and patience.

But first you need to cease all contact with him, including seeing him. I know hes going through hard times now with his grandmother passing away he needs support...but at the same time YOU need support as well, and he isn't doing that for you.

"I just can’t seem to let go no matter how hard I try!" are you REALLY sure about that? this is your ego talking because you're afraid of stepping into the unknown

It takes time . Most people with any sorta depth don't just forget everything and be all happy again 3mths later, ha, wish it was that easy.

ls for some , shallow.

Take the time you need , times your friend. But it's only been making it worse when you talk to him so probably best leave that alone and stay away from him.