breakup buddy needed

Hi,

going through a breakup of a two year relationship heard of this site from a youtuber "mouth of the ape" and hoping to just chat and vent and help move on.

Kind Regards

Adam

Same. Ex-GF moved out. It's over and done with. NC isn't a problem for me. During the breakup argument she told me to stop calling her unless it was about breaking up stuff. I took heed. Waiting for her to cool down and eventually give me a call.

It sucks badly. I'm at home sulking in an empty house. Since all her stuff is gone, home doesn't feel the same. A bathroom with no cosmetics everywhere. LOL.

• Author

I lent my ex money last year, she fell on hard times, she has started to pay small amounts back but today after watching videos and thinking, I sent the money she paid last week back, and running with NC didn't say anything, she soon messaged me asking why I had sent money back I said there is no need to repay me I dont want the money back, she then said she would feel really bad if she didn't, I then moved back into NC, but she has since messaged me and like a fool I have got into a chat dialog, I have not been needy or begging to come back, I have just been trying to lift her spirits and make her feel better is this a bad thing to do?

I lent my ex money last year, she fell on hard times, she has started to pay small amounts back but today after watching videos and thinking, I sent the money she paid last week back, and running with NC didn't say anything, she soon messaged me asking why I had sent money back I said there is no need to repay me I dont want the money back, she then said she would feel really bad if she didn't, I then moved back into NC, but she has since messaged me and like a fool I have got into a chat dialog, I have not been needy or begging to come back, I have just been trying to lift her spirits and make her feel better is this a bad thing to do?

Why are you being so tough about it still? It sounds like she'd be willing to work things out. She could have not paid you back and ghosted.

It seems to me like you're trying to bribe back her into a relationship. If she dissolved it, she owes you the money plain and simple. If she wanted to use this as an excuse not to get back that shows who she is as a person.

My ex owed me $10k. At first I didn't even care but the more I thought about it the more I wanted it back. You don't dump me and get your debts forgiven. Kill that noise.

Luckily she paid it back. Had she stayed I was gonna propose and never would have gave the money a second thought.

Hey i read the title and i felt the need to drop a message.

I have been dumbep one month ago. The pain was excruciating. I never cried so much in my life as those 2 week right after the break up.

Now that a month has passed I'm trying to move on one step at a time.

I still think a lot about her. I can't deny that a part of me have still difficulties accepting this harsh reality and wish things could go back the way they were because i was so happy.

I wish i could tell you i'm better off without her in my life but it's not true.

I tried watching many videos to cope with the pain and to speed up the healing process. They tend to work just momentarily.

They give you some stimulus to take some time and be more minded about self development.

But i can't ingore the fact that i have been rejected from the only person on this planet who's opinion was important to me.

And the worst part is that she was over with me so quicly that i doubt she has been in love with me in the first place.

The few times she contacted me she did out of guilt and pity i guess.

What a shame.

And i still have feelings for her. Could you believe it?

If anybody wants to talk i would be more than welcome. It help me a lot to let go of this bad feelings and situation.

Cheers