What can you say about reconciliation

jerrygordon3

So I recently broke up w someone I wasn't too crazy about and then ran into my ex who I left because we fought a lot and she was really just kind of unhealthy when it came to trust. But I still have feelings for her and had started to forget the bad and remember the good. We ran into each other the other day and exchanged numbers. We had some really good conversations and she told me she missed me and she didn't know about us and she's scared etc but misses me and wants to see me. Here is where I remembered what she was like. Two days ago we were talking and she told me she is pregnant from someone she was seeing a month ago. Now she's getting an abortion. The fourth one since I've known her over three years and only one was mine. The next day she disappeared all day ( which I understand cause she's going through a lot). Then she calls me drunk af and starts laughing on the other end w her friend. She tells me all the guys in her life can **** off and me too. I asked her why she was acting out and she hung up on me. She called me this morning and said she was sorry but started reminding me that we aren't in a relationship etc. ( I only asked her to get coffee because I had still felt like we had something to salvage). Now she's being distant and told me I'm stressing her out cause I'm putting pressure on stuff. Honestly not what I was expecting and now just feeling like. Wow. Wtf is happening. All so familiar. When I left her a year ago she had to get a new number to keep herself away from me. She was crazy about me. But had issues with being faithful and would have episodes where she would lash out and curse or throw a huge thing and freak out on me. So I had to leave her after two years of this. I feel stupid right now. Really really stupid.

HarmonyDriven

Agreed. Toxic. Cut off contact. Do yourself a favor, and delete/block her number. You will be better off.

Don't feel stupid......it happens, and deep down YOU know you deserve better.

Good luck :)

A girl I previously dated reached out to me after we sort of ghosted each other for a few months. There was no declaration, no fighting, just didn't work (we went out 4 times or so). We had good chemistry, but she was just too much of a pain in the butt.

We got together again. All the same things that annoyed me about her were right in my face again.

As humans, we tend to look at the past through rose colored glasses and block out the bad ("the good old days"). Don't blame yourself, but take a lesson that this girl is not someone you want in your life...Jesus - 4 abortions!