Giving her stuff back

So my ex broke up with me last week. We had an up and down relationship and my insecurity pushed her away. It's wasn't a good break up. Especially for me. I was very very down and in heat of moment said I didn't want to be around anymore. She has blocked me everywhere told me that we'll never see each other again. It has caused great heart ache. She even went as far as emailing my father saying she was worried about me and messaging the mother of my child say 'was he like this with you?' (As in insecure) as a result I've now been stopped seeing my son until I sort myself out. Again I understand his mum doing this but feel it was very cruel to get her involved s it's caused me more pain.

I get that she doesn't want to be with me, I get she has moved on already (pics deleted on social media etc)

She emailed me today saying 'if it's ok can you drop my stuff off at mums xx'

Why the kisses? And why should I have to take them there? Clearly she doesn't or won't want to see me but she still has a set of keys to my flat which she hasn't mentioned.

I don't really want to see her mother so how is the best way to deal with this?

Mail it. She doesn't want to see you. Or drop it off at her mom's at night on the porch and run.

Tell her her **** is on your front porch if she wants it before trash day.

You don't make any effort on this.

Very low to call your family and X. Doesn't say much about her.

• Like 1

I don't think he should force her to come over there. It might not be safe. He said above he told her he didn't want to be around anymore. That's extreme and she doesn't need to be around it.

Drop it at her mom's porch late night.

Very important you get your keys back or change the locks. I admit it's painful but getting rid of her stuff asap and having her out of your life should be the priority to start healing. If it's painful to drop off mailing would be best. Best of luck man.

• Like 1