Should i leave my psycho gf?

My gf has always been a rude person but now its just getting oit of control.

She has major anger problems and can get set off on a hair trigger.

We have a baby n each have a kid from past relationships.

She seems to think im mentally abusing her and she claims that i am crazy and that i treat her badly. She says all this stuff everytime shes mad.

She gets mad to tge point where she tries to hit me or kick me. The wierd thing is that she blames me for her boredum. I said i was going to go out next friday n that triggered a huge argument. She says that i never bring my friends over.which is true. N that i never bring her out with me.

Now im with her every single day. And the moment i want to go out on my own with out her. She spazes out. Like god i need my own time. Shes a huge hipocrite n she goes out with out me. Ive ditched my friends so many times because of her crazy ass.

She refuses to talk about what her deal is. Shell just say " im done talking about it" n then walk away mid conversation. She tries to get under my skin like that so that ill be frustred all night n stay in.

Everything i say that shes doing she flips around n says that im doing. Its just endless n if i dont u derstand what shes saying she starts calling me down n stuff.

The other day i was laying down playing video games. The baby was sleeping. She freaked out because i was boring.

She tries to tell me what i think in my own head n if i deny any of it she will start calling me a liar n threaten to lie back to me.

Its all just abunch of non sense n i dont know where its coming from but im at the point where it either gets fixed or i have to leave.

The worste part is is that i can be minding my own buisness n a simple question from her turns into an arguement. Ill give her an answer n if its not that answer she wants to hear shell freak out.

She blames me for her depression n says that im the worst boyfriend ever n that i dont care n all this crap. N it goes on n on.

She cant even get herself un mad. The main reason im righting this is because of how she handles anger.

I asked her if she saw my keys. She said right in front of you what are you blind in a cocky attitude. All i said was holy lose the attitude n she snapped n started getting defensive. I went to put my hand on her shoulder n said calm down. She screamed n she was holding the baby n jerked real hard n said get the F*** Away from me! Real loud.

Red flags.

Anyways. I dont know how to fix it because she always refuses to talk.

Should i just leave?

amaysngrace

I would leave and take my children with me. Little kids don't need to grow up in a broken home. It messes them up later in life because they get a whole warped perception of what normal is.

At this point, it's not about you or her. What is in the best interest of your children? You need to put their well being first. Do that & you will know what the right thing to do is.

So why wouldn't she be mad at you? She's stuck at home with the kids while you go do whatever you want.

That said, no hitting with kids in the house!! If you can't get along, divorce or whatever the situation is and you take joint custody and stop fighting and joint custody will give her a little time to get out of the house. Can't you understand how trapped she is ? And you're not helping.

I can't see why anyone would stay with a person they describe as "psycho."

I came here just to say this lol.

• Like 1