Is she always going to feel this way about me?

Littlebird95

Hey guys, I've already started a topic on the second chance, but I wanted to start a new one here about whats going on in her head. I know at this point there is no chance of reconciliation, but just wanted to know if she's always going to feel this way to me.

We go to same school/parties (same friends), we broke up 6 weeks ago. At first she was almost depressed, because she was missing me but was sure it was for the best. But then 3 weeks ago, i kinda lost it and said I wanted her life ruined as much as mine, etc. Since then, she's probably hating me. And everything I do looks wrong to her (I can hear her whisper when I'm close, she's so bad at being subtle).

I was wondering is she will always be in the hate mood, or somehow she might miss me from time to time. And as we are going to share the same friends and school for the next 3 year, if she might stop hating me so it can be just friendly. I do not want to be friends, just so when we are in the same place, it just normal, no pure hate towards me.

The hate will fade to something worse -- indifference. She simply won't care or think about you at all.

• Like 3
The hate will fade to something worse -- indifference. She simply won't care or think about you at all.

Actually that's how I feel about my ex after being dumped just indifferent wth a lil anger

In order to achieve your goal of mutual civility, an apology from you is in order. No excuses such as "I did it because you broke my heart" and no false apologies such as "I'm sorry if I offended you" but a real apology along the lines of "When I said those things, my behaviour was appalling and I'm so sorry I hurt you"

• Like 1
  • Author
Littlebird95

I honestly thinks I'd like indifference more than hate. Because at this point, it affects others around us. And for sure I' planning on apologizing, but when i'll feel better and I'll be fine with the idea of talking to her without sadness or hate towards her on my side.

Actually that's how I feel about my ex after being dumped just indifferent wth a lil anger

I'm not quite there yet if I'm honest with myself. But I can tell I'll get there. I'm feeling the strength bubbling in my bones, and everything is becoming very clear to me. The anger is there, and honestly, if he were to contact me tomorrow, I'm know I wouldn't be jumping to respond the way I would have months ago.

He's not the man I fell in love with. That man is long gone and I'm starting to accept that.

It's such an amazing feeling when you begin to find your inner strength again.