Will My Story Ever End?

Will My Story Ever End?

Hey everyone, my name is Layne, and I thought I would try this out, so here's my story:

Back in 2012, I met a girl and she was amazing. The most beautiful blonde girl, funny and great person I've ever meet.

We started dating, I was 19 and she was 15.

Our relationship was the best.

We were the best friends, couple, we did eveything for each other and with each other, never get old.

We had some fights but we always made up.

We had been together for 3 and a half years, and the fights became wrost.

I wasn't the best boyfriend in the world, I didn't make an effort in our relationship, and in me, and she became bored.

She started to change and didn't cared about me.

We fought a lot, and I made a lot of mistakes, I was very clingy, and I wasn't "The Man", and after all those years we got broken up.

After the break up, I cut all communication (No Contact) and I started to move on.

But I did wanted her, but I knew I needed to make some changes and show her that I'm a changed man, and maybe she will miss me.

After 6 months from the break up, after all my changes, after I tried to contact her a few times, after I became much more gratfull and happier, she started to date someone else.

After I saw she got a new boyfriend, I wanted to talk with her but she didn't want to meet, so I wished her good luck and I said I'm sorry about everything I did in the past, and I hope she'll be happy, I told her that I did wanted her back, and I made a lot of changes, but I'm moving on and I hope to find someone like she did and I hope to be happy too.

So I said goodbye and I didn't talk to her since then.

It's been 6 months since we talked for the last time.

It's been a year since the break up.

She's still dating him.

She moved on.

She's happy.

She forgot about me a long time ago.

She doesn't think about me anymore, she's sleeping with her boyfriend and thinks about him while I'm sad.

I did everything.

I dated a few girls, I traveled, I met new friends, I was happy too sometimes but in the end of the day I keep thinking about her.

I was stalking her on facebook (even after I blocked her) for a long time but I did managed to stop this.

Why I still thinking about her?

How did she forgot about me so fast?

How she's happy, moved on to another man and I can't even make other girls look at me?

All I want is her to come back and stay for good this time.

But I know it wouldn't happen because I tried this and she's not interested.

So I have to pick moving on and forget about her.

But I can't stop. I still thinking about her from time to time.

I still thinking about things I want to talk with her.

I'm dreaming about her and she's stuck in my mind.

And I know she's not thinking about me in many months now.

What should I do now?

Why am I so ****ed up?

Thank you for the help.

Will My Story Ever End?

Hey everyone, my name is Layne, and I thought I would try this out, so here's my story:

Back in 2012, I met a girl and she was amazing. The most beautiful blonde girl, funny and great person I've ever meet.

We started dating, I was 19 and she was 15.

Our relationship was the best.

We were the best friends, couple, we did eveything for each other and with each other, never get old.

We had some fights but we always made up.

We had been together for 3 and a half years, and the fights became wrost.

I wasn't the best boyfriend in the world, I didn't make an effort in our relationship, and in me, and she became bored.

She started to change and didn't cared about me.

We fought a lot, and I made a lot of mistakes, I was very clingy, and I wasn't "The Man", and after all those years we got broken up.

After the break up, I cut all communication (No Contact) and I started to move on.

But I did wanted her, but I knew I needed to make some changes and show her that I'm a changed man, and maybe she will miss me.

After 6 months from the break up, after all my changes, after I tried to contact her a few times, after I became much more gratfull and happier, she started to date someone else.

After I saw she got a new boyfriend, I wanted to talk with her but she didn't want to meet, so I wished her good luck and I said I'm sorry about everything I did in the past, and I hope she'll be happy, I told her that I did wanted her back, and I made a lot of changes, but I'm moving on and I hope to find someone like she did and I hope to be happy too.

So I said goodbye and I didn't talk to her since then.

It's been 6 months since we talked for the last time.

It's been a year since the break up.

She's still dating him.

She moved on.

She's happy.

She forgot about me a long time ago.

She doesn't think about me anymore, she's sleeping with her boyfriend and thinks about him while I'm sad.

I did everything.

I dated a few girls, I traveled, I met new friends, I was happy too sometimes but in the end of the day I keep thinking about her.

I was stalking her on facebook (even after I blocked her) for a long time but I did managed to stop this.

Why I still thinking about her?

How did she forgot about me so fast?

How she's happy, moved on to another man and I can't even make other girls look at me?

All I want is her to come back and stay for good this time.

But I know it wouldn't happen because I tried this and she's not interested.

So I have to pick moving on and forget about her.

But I can't stop. I still thinking about her from time to time.

I still thinking about things I want to talk with her.

I'm dreaming about her and she's stuck in my mind.

And I know she's not thinking about me in many months now.

What should I do now?

Why am I so ****ed up?

Thank you for the help.

A person's "story" never ends, just the chapters. Start a new chapter.

• Like 1

She's stuck in your mind because you let her. You have never really moved on. You still want her back. This is the main reason why people do not get over their past.

Once you accept the fact that you cannot get her back you will be fine. It is all a process. The best you can do is stay away from things that remind you of her. Do not stalk her and most importantly, do not think about ways to get her back. Away from the eyes, away from the mind.

And, enjoy your life. At 23 you still are very very young. Keep in mind that the best is yet to come.

Thank you so much guys!

Your words help me a little.

Can you give me more ways to forget about her and move on with my life?

Get busy doing things you enjoy -- hobbies, working out, go out with friends, join a club, try new things, anything and everything, explore new places.

Hold on, did you say she was FIFTEEN!

Unless you're in Columbia then I'm pretty sure you escaped some serious jail time there.

She's 15 dude, she isn't gonna stay with one guy very long