I really hurt.

I just need someone to talk to on the phone. Is anyone here that can hear me out? I just need someones point of view. There is so much type. I dont know what to do. I prefer to talk on the phone if you dont mind. I am a 26 yr old male from Florida, USA. We can do a whatsapp or skype call if youd like.

Please anyone :(

Sorrow, members of this forum cannot give out personal information such as phone numbers here. The moderators will not allow that, in line with the site's guidelines.

The best thing you can do is start typing your story, paragraph by paragraph.

Space it out over a few posts if you need to.

People will read it and hopefully give you some advice.

• Like 2
Cheryl11111111111111

I am tempted to but she is right. This isn't the place to get a phone conversation and most people on this site aren't going to give you advice. The best thing I learned, is go to someone who has survived what you have gone through. Not someone who is going through the same thing. Find someone who is where you want to be and talk to them. Don't talk to poisonous people and most people on this forum are fooling themselves. Not all but some are just lying to themselves by pretending to be stronger then they are. They depend on this forum. This isn't where your pain is going to be solved. I can assure you this.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you're going through a break up and I'm guessing that you feel like your world has ended.

Give us your story and we'll be able to help.

• Like 1