Thoughts on ex texting me

delajoyajoshua

So me and my ex broke up a little over a month ago. My bday was coming up so she texted me right when the clock turned 12 saying happy bday and said sorry if I ruined your bday. I later replied nothing was ruined it was all for the best. She broke up with me by the way. The next morning she texts me all pissed because apparently she went on my social media and saw that I follow some girls that I knew while I was with her and she's like yeah that's why you said it's all for the best so you can get it in with all these bitches and what not. Anywayssss I ignored her and just couple days ago after almost a month she texts me out of the blue saying I logged into my old email and found really old pictures of me and you we look so happy. she also said this is not a way for me to get you to talk to me and I don't think you should reply but I just couldn't exit out without sharing it with you & you will always be a special person And memory. What was her intention!? Texting me old memories like seriously? I never replied to her but I just want your guys opinion! Thank you so much

I think she just wants the attention. Even though she dumped you, she also has to go through a process of moving on. She's still trying to figure out how to move on, and neither of you have decided to go NC. So you are still going to fumble around in each others lives until you do that.

But yeah, she just wants a reaction from you because she is still getting used to the idea of not having a guy in her life. It doesn't mean she wants you back at all, so don't mistake it for that. My ex used to text me dumb stuff like that too.

• Like 1
  • Author
delajoyajoshua

So me and my ex broke up a little over a month ago. My bday was coming up so she texted me right when the clock turned 12 saying happy bday and said sorry if I ruined your bday. I later replied nothing was ruined it was all for the best. She broke up with me by the way. The next morning she texts me all pissed because apparently she went on my social media and saw that I follow some girls that I knew while I was with her and she's like yeah that's why you said it's all for the best so you can get it in with all these bitches and what not. Anywayssss I ignored her and just couple days ago after almost a month she texts me out of the blue saying I logged into my old email and found really old pictures of me and you we look so happy. she also said this is not a way for me to get you to talk to me and I don't think you should reply but I just couldn't exit out without sharing it with you & you will always be a special person And memory. What was her intention!? Texting me old memories like seriously? I never replied to her but I just want your guys opinion! Thank you so much