Wrong place, Wrong time?

I've recently moved towns, and I met this guy, we can call him Moe. From the very first day I met him, he has gone out of his way to talk to me.

I have one class, study hall, with him every day (except Tuesdays). In study hall, he is always the first to say hi and start the conversations. Whenever we talk, it just seems so easy. He's always so smiley and even though he doesn't necessarily say anything flirty, I get a flirtatious vibe.

On Saturday, I threw a Halloween party. I did not expect Moe to come, since I was told he doesn't party. Guess what? He came. I sat around my table and watched him play beer pong, and said I wanted to play next. He asked me if I wanted to be on his team, so I said sure. We played, every time I made a shot, he put his arm around me. Mind you, I'm completely drunk. He's sober.

I leave in the middle of the game because it was my party and I wanted to check on things. He follows me. He's like "you left me!" At this point, we're standing in my hallway. We're staring in each others eyes, smiling. You could cut the sexual attention with a knife, seriously. I ask him if he's still single. One conversation leads to another and we're making out. We go into my room and continue making out.

My friend keeps knocking on the door, so I leave Moe in my room because something is happening in the party. When the party ended, I texted Moe and said "I'm so sorry, please don't hate me!" I'm not sure why I thought he'd hate me, I was still drunk I guess. He goes "it's ok" and then I ask "do you hate me :///" and all he says is "no"

So I'm not stupid, I can take a hint. He's giving extremely short answers, he definitely isn't interested in talking to me. I don't answer his "no." He texts again the next morning. "I don't hate you at all, do you hate me?" I say, "not at all! I was just worried you regretted it or something" He doesn't answer.

Some girl, we'll call her K, texts me later that day and asks if Moe and I hooked up. I'm truthful and say we made out. I come to find out apparently they were talking. I confront Moe, and Moe is like "Im single.. Im no ones" So im like lmfao whatever. I told him I was into him and how I thought he was into me too. He tells me he was into me as well, but it was just the wrong place and wrong time, And he says hes sorry, because I deserve that.

So I'm confused. He's telling me he's single and how he is no ones. Did K just assume they were talking? Because he is really friendly. And Moe was COMPLETELY sober when we made out. K even was like "It's not your fault, he knew what he was doing and he obviously wanted to."

MIND YOU, K was AT my party! And her and Moe didn't even talk. So can you really even consider them together?

I don't know what to believe. I really like Moe and part of me feels like he's into me too and now I feel as if everything is screwed up. Please give me your opinions. :/

• 4 weeks later...
oldbutcurious

excuse but I am ESL. So, talking means serious relationship?

you may continue flirting- probably - but on the side, get to know him better. and why should K claim something that is not true? Ask her.

No need for any confusion.

"Wrong place, wrong time"

Tells you the answer.

Of course he is involved with K, she wouldn't be contacting you otherwise and he wouldn't be apologising to you either.

He saw an opportunity and he went for it.

Stay away from him, it will only lead to heart ache for you if you don't.