just a vent

Its funny how most of us have been through a few break ups now and have dealt with extreme heartbreak but even when it happens again, it can still be unexpected.

I know the steps I need to take, and what I need to do. However, it feels like I forgot how hard it really is, and how much it really hurts.

Long story short, was with a girl for 8 months. Had the best times together but she was finishing up her doctoral degree and didn't know what her next step would be. We care about eachother a lot but she ended up moving a few states away. We both care about eachother, perhaps a bit stronger on my side. Its just beautifully sad way for things to come to an end.

I am in school for my masters, she graduated already so I think that plays a huge part. As much as I want to say that shouldn't determine the outcome of the relationship....it does.

Now I have to stay NC, get my work done. Work on myself. Keep my chin up, post on LS, and try to read inspirational quotes as much as possible.

relationships are the best thing in the world....but they can sure bring the most pain.

Thanks for reading,

Mr. Bite

• Like 2