I just need to get my feelings out

Day 2 NC

Feeling miserable. The person I've spoken to every day for 9 months is just gone from my life. I pray for the day when this feels easier and not like someone has stabbed me in the chest.

I hate that he said to me afterwards in a text "Don't forget my feelings for you will never change. I hope when I get my life straightened out, you will be in it."

Making it hard to let go and not fantasize about getting back together.

• Like 1

He's just making himself feel better with that lame statement. If you were to be in his future you would be in his now.

You are better off without him.

Go no contact and don't play his game, if he can't treat you right he doesn't deserve you.

• Like 4

Delete that text.

It has no value or usefulness.

And what Nowty V said.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means he might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete him from all social media.

*No monitoring of him on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what he is doing or saying.

Take care.

• Like 2

I know exactly how you feel. I'm also on day 2 of NC, after a month and a half of sending texts (being blocked from everything) to sending the apology emails. What to ask yourself is, what if you get no reply? Would that hurt? If yes then I would hold off and do NC until you truly feel that you'll be sending the email with no expectations. You might realise in the future that you don't even want to send the email. It's a tough thing, trust me I would never wish this pain on my worst enemy. But it can only get better. Keep doing NC and become stronger for you.

• Like 1

I'm an advocate of NEVER giving a dumper the satisfaction of any further contact once the decision is made and each go their separate way. They made the decision to kick you out of their lives. We make the decision to accept it and never speak to them again as there is no value or purpose.

You need to change your thinking sweetie if you want to move past this pain as quickly as possible. To fantasize about reconnecting is a monumental waste of time and will only hold you back. My life, this site and most everyone has tried a reconciliation with someone who dumped them with disastrous consequences.

Dumpers only come back when they get lonely, don't have luck in the dating arena and "settle" for the person they kicked to the curb. Within a VERY short time, the quickly remember why they dumped the person in the first place. They then end it again.

You'd be miles ahead of the game to be thinking this way. I can't wait to get over such and such and then meet someone who will appreciate what I bring to a relationship. He's going to be hotter, more successful and better in bed!

• Like 2
  • Author

Today it has been a week since we last spoke.

I almost texted him 2 days ago but then made myself look at quotes on Pinterest about guys being crappy and that saved me.

Yesterday was the first day I didn't cry and when I woke up yesterday I actually felt ok.

Today I just feel crazy. I feel literally like I am going mad. Its taking all I have not to text him. I don't know if it is just because its been a week today or what... I hate this

• Like 2
Today it has been a week since we last spoke.

I almost texted him 2 days ago but then made myself look at quotes on Pinterest about guys being crappy and that saved me.

Yesterday was the first day I didn't cry and when I woke up yesterday I actually felt ok.

Today I just feel crazy. I feel literally like I am going mad. Its taking all I have not to text him. I don't know if it is just because its been a week today or what... I hate this

Everything you're going through is NORMAL. You're actually breaking an addiction and it's going to have it's ups and downs.

Keep reading about why YOU NEVER want to contact a dumper again. Here's a couple of reasons why-

* It damages your self esteem and pride

* It strokes the dumpers ego and they REALLY think there all that

* The dumper will share your text with his/her friends, laughing and telling them that you cant let him/her go and you're now a stalker

* It holds you back from moving on and only keeps ripping off the scab of healing

Stay NC, block him on everything, continue to heal and accept that it's over. There's millions of guys out there who want the same as you. Focus on the next guy in your life that will be better in all areas than you last ex.

• Like 1