Ex Playing Mind Games

Its not getting to me, it is just really frustrating.

We've been broken up 5 months. I'm over her as a person, it is the fact that I work alone, in the middle of nowhere, 200 miles from any friends and family, on my own, no co workers.

I haven't got over the loneliness. I always had her to talk to, now I have nobody, I have mates I text but lads don't text their mates really other than arranging plans.

I feel like there is an empty space in my heart, and I'm a relationship guy over flings and sleeping around. So having that taken away and cast into this solitude is horrible.

She was not the nicest person in the world, she was a self centred user and I find myself often looking at her through rose tinted glasses, thinking how amazing it was. I have to fight myself when I do this to remember that it was pretty awful.

However she keeps liking then un-liking pictures I put on instagram. I know that she does this to get me thinking about her, so she has the upper hand. We talked a month ago and I told her to leave me alone because I'm struggling and she said that she misses me and wants to talk. She wants me thinking about her but I'm the one that messages her, because now it is in my head that she is thinking about me etc.

I don't know what to do, I try and ignore it but it frustrates me, I can't block her because that means looking on her profile and risking seeing her with another guy, plus it will set me back loads seeing her face as opposed to her name "xxx liked your photo".

I can't block her because that means looking on her profile and risking seeing her with another guy

I've heard some poor excuses in the past but this one takes the biscuit.

Come on, man up, click once, block, job done.

Then go and get a life! No offence, you need to get some new hobbies, new job, new friends.

You have to block her. It's the final solution even if it's difficult. If you have anyone who can assist, then log in and have them access the profile and block it. I'm not so sure you actually want to block her. You could be subconsciously feeling that any attention you get from her is better than cutting her off and moving on.