Ex calls me names, humiliates me all the time.

roynatasha70

My ex is acting extremely immaturely since the last six months. We broke up six months ago after dating for a year. Our relationship was never great. It was okay as I was always walking on eggshells.

Though he was very loving and caring, he was equally demanding and unreasonable at times. He would force me to do a lot of things which I didn't want and if I didn't agree, he would get pissed and fight with me. He was extremely beautiful in looks and his cute face always melted my anger in minutes and I agreed to all his demands which made him more dominating and unreasonable.

It was due to his unreasonable demands that I broke up with him. He didn't want a break up but I couldn't put up with his tantrums. I loved him but he had no respect for my wishes. He would always force his desires on me.

Ever since our break up, my ex has been extremely bitter and nasty towards me. He says the worst things about me (he had fought with me and claimed i was promiscuous for being too sexual with him) and is always so angry and bitter. He penned two poems which were a direct dig at me and shared them publicly. He called me selfish, heartless and an insensitive girl. He always shares or favorites "how awful your ex girlfriend is" memes on Twitter or Facebook.

He's moved on as well. He's with a Cuban girl and I thought he will stop humiliating me but he didn't. Two days ago, at a mutual friends party, he had written a song "You make me sick" and sung that in front of everyone. That song was describing how he wished we lasted forever but I left him and now I make him sick and how he hates me.

Everyone was shocked at his public outburst. I was reduced to tears by his vicious behaviour.

I am really close to a guy who is very supportive and understanding and he attacked our relationship too.

We have a lot of mutual friends who somehow or the other inform me of his antics. I feel miserable by his actions. He is already dating someone so why can't he be happy there? What will he get by humiliating me?

I don't understand why isn't he stopping all this. Its been six months. What ve I done? He's 27 and I am 25.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language~T
PegNosePete
We have a lot of mutual friends who somehow or the other inform me of his antics.

Tell your "friends" that you find it upsetting to be told about his antics and you don't want to hear about him any more. If they don't respect your wishes then time to find new friends.

I don't understand why isn't he stopping all this.

He can do what he pleases. He doesn't need your approval or understanding. His decisions and motivations are his alone. You need to stop caring what he does.

Tell your friends to stop feeding you with stories. I'm sure they're reporting back to him as well when you react. Block him on social media so you're not witness to his antics. Part of the problem is YOU. You choosing to stay involved and remain accessible to him and he probably knows this. Cut him off.

• Like 3

Dry your tears and heave a massive sigh of relief that you are not with this guy any more.

What he does is up to him. He is only making himself look like an idiot.

Just walk away. Tell your friends that you do not want to hear it, tell them you want nothing more to do with him. Remove him from facebook, twitter and anything else.

People will judge by actions and if you keep your dignity while he acts the jerk the only person humiliated by this will ultimately be him.

• Like 1
juniorrocha

He's clearly not over you, considering his behavior.

Block him everywhere, avoid places he goes to, and tell everyone you don't wanna know what he's up to.

I don't think he will stop, but I believe he's doing that because he knows it gets to you.

Yep, he's humiliating himself. You shouldn't be feeling humuliated. He's an immature jerk and most people will see that too. Just go on about your way and keep having fun. Don't break down, that's what he wants.