Son Spending Weekend with ExGF

I just found out that my son is going to spend the weekend with my ExGf and her daughter (my exwife is bringing him). ExGF and I have been NC for just over 5 months.

This woman was the love of my life, she is amazingly loving but also insecure and at times, unstable (she has BPD). She is the only woman I ever truly loved but her issues literally destroyed us. Our families (kids) were really close. I encouraged my boys to keep in touch with her daughter but I never anticipated this.

I am not really over her but would never tell him he cant go visit. It is bringing back a lot of old feelings. I plan to keep NC and act as though nothing has changed but inside its very emotional. I want this woman like you can not believe...but I know it would never work.

Edited by Otter2569
spelliing
  • Like 1

Aw man, I'm sorry :( I don't have any advice, but wanted to lend my support. I know how hard it must be having her brought abruptly back into your thoughts like that.. It's just too close for comfort. Hopefully your son won't tell you anything when he gets back.. That would be rough :(

• Like 1

Tell him to have a nice time and enjoy himself.

Then politely ask him to keep everything to himself and do not ask him any questions. You can tell him that you are still healing and it is best to not know the goings-on in that household.

And move forward.

• Like 1
  • Author

I think I need to ask him not to say anything about me other than I am doing fine.

You are right, I don't need to know anything other than he had a nice time.

I do expect her to send him home with the things I left at her house when we broke up and that will be painful enough.

• Like 1
  • Author

We will see if this is a good thing or a really bad thing. I tend to remember the fun and loving times that we had, her stripper like body, her smile, our spiritual connection and all the great sex...I miss that **** like you would not believe.

BUT: It ended for a reason. There was so much emotional turmoil and instability, the senseless fights, the negativity and the self pity.

She is way more emotional so I know its really hard on her too. I just need to man up and get through it!

• Author

I must have run through every possible scenario in my mind about 100 times...I need to stop dwelling on this and quit overthinking it. I'm sure it will be uneventful versus a ploy to try and get me back.

Its also the week before our family vacation...ugh!

Just think about anal girl any time an ex thought pops in your head. ;)

Srsly I know the grip some ppl have on us. You just have to tough it out.

• Author

And don't forget Boob/Squirt Girl! I'm gong to see Anal Girl tonight, Boob/Squirt tomorrow.

Truth be told, I would trade both Anal and Boob/Squirt Girl for a sane ExGF...but that is not an option. Funny how things work out. I'm sure there is a life lesson in there somewhere?!

And don't forget Boob/Squirt Girl! I'm gong to see Anal Girl tonight, Boob/Squirt tomorrow.

Truth be told, I would trade both Anal and Boob/Squirt Girl for a sane ExGF...but that is not an option. Funny how things work out. I'm sure there is a life lesson in there somewhere?!

Ha, you're still sniffing the ex's panties aren't you? ;)

Anyway fondness for an ex is way better than hatred, so as long as you keep it in perspective and under control (boobs-boobs-boobs! :p) it's all good.

• Author

Jen, I am not a hater. I prefer to turn my back and shut out people who are not good for me...that's just how I roll. Their loss!

Where are those dammed panties? Anal Girls are under my bed.

On a positive note, maybe she will send back some of my ****? ;)