Its been a year now, i have moved on but i need to cut the cords now

Hey fam,

If you don't know my backstory, check it out. So it's been a year since she confused and left, i am going great. I got into a short relationship but whatever lol. The Ex did come back and she did with force. I confused i would have entertained it but at the time i was seeing someone else so it was not possible.

In the past year i have learnt something very valuable, most people only think and care about themselves. I admit that even though i was with some else, my heart still longed for my Ex but i did not stray. My Ex pressed me to breakup but i refused. When my i stopped seeing that person i checked with my Ex and unsurprisingly she was with someone and would not leave to be with me lol (see the double standard?). I should add i didn't even ask twice or try to persuade her to leave. I asked, she spoke and i left it at that.

Why i want to cut her off

I should also add that my wish to cutting her off is not coming from her unavailability, that conversation was months ago. My wish to cut her off is coming from a deep feeling of being used, cheated and ultimately feeling stupid.

She had an affair for a year ---- I forgave her

She left and instantly cut me off ---- I forgave her

She treated me like trash ---- I forgave her

She wanted back into my life ---- I let her

She needed emotional support ---- I was there

She needed help ---- I was there

She was in danger ---- I was there

She got her car stuck in snow and ice in a back alley at 1am ---- I was there, then my car engine knocked on my way back lol

She gets in an accident and needs her bumper fitted ---- Guess who help?

My question is: WHERE THE HELL WAS HER BOYFRIEND??!

She knows that i would always be there for here but i don't think she understands why. I do this not because i am a SIMP, i am not trying to win her back. My circle is very very small, when i say small i mean 2 friends (real friends). I don't force relationship so when i have one i cherish. When i love someone, i am capable of letting go but i will always care for that person....this is why i do what i do.

I need to cut her off because she need to learn that i can't always be there for her anymore. She needs to learn that she doesn't get that privilege anymore. I need to be more selfish. but most importantly my Ex has not fully taken responsibility, she has not learnt from her mistakes. She still lies to me so she hasn't changed. If i keep contact with her i would look like a fool, i am beginning to feel like a fool, an idiot :mad:

I did what i did because i care but sometimes i can't help but think "did i just shovel this girl's car so she can run home to get some D??" lol.

Anyways, that is where i am at right now. life is good and i am trying to progress this professional ladder. Doctor says i have severe scoliosis (luckily not visually detectable unless you are looking for it). It is affecting my soccer games but we gotta do what we must for the things we love (soccer) lol.

Would i ever take my Ex back? (based on some thread that was posted)

God it will have to be years down, at least 3 years and she must have matured by then.

That's my updated guys, stay healthy & happy!