Am I being played?

BaymaxBear

What do you think of an ex who contacts you after 5 months of nothing... She likes another guy but we kissed and had sex, the chemistry was nuts, she said missed it..Anyway, she called me like 5 times in the past few days but I've been busy so not answering them all and replying slow to her texts. She has been saying she loves me and misses me because I've grown. She gets jealous when I talk about other girls and gets pissed because she knows the girls. Also she says her heart wants me but her head is confused because she likes the other guy too.. At least she honest haha. When she hangs with the other guy idc, l usually say we aren't together, do what you want..and I mean it. How does this make sense? She says she is being unfair to me and needy. However, she says she doesn't understand why she wants to hang with me or tell me everything. Tonight she said she wants me to come kiss her but I was like nah we have other people now.

Any advice would help on what I should do. We were together 4 years, but I'm in a lot better shape now than I was after the breakup.. Ergo I could walk away and be alright. However, she was my first love and ofcourse I and everyone here wants to be with that person. Any advice would help. I appreciate it.

TaraMaiden2

Go No Contact. Read the NC Guide in my signature, and stick with it, 100%.

Sorted.

• Like 3
d0nnivain

Yes you are being played. Tell her she has to be either all in -- you two are back together and exclusive or to leave you the F alone. This nonsense about having sex with you, telling you she loves you but is confused about this other guy is playing you. Only you have the power to make it stop. Until you say "enough!" it will continue & it will be your fault for allowing it.

• Like 2
  • Author
BaymaxBear

I went hardcore no contact after the breakup, we didn't talk or see eachother for 5 months.. She heard I was in town and at a party so she showed up because she said she wanted to see me. But I suppose no contact here I come again!!

• Author
BaymaxBear

Yea I'm not going to say me or nothing.. That can come off as me still pinning after her. Instead I'll say hey lets move on it's been fun bu that's it. . She can take that however she wants. I agree that she is playing me in a way though but I'm not biting like I used to. It's just weird, she tells me I make her weak and blah blah.. At the end of the day actions speak louder than words.. If she truly loved me she wouldn't be caring about this other guy.. She wants me as a back-up... I don't think so !

Michelle ma Belle

Who cares if you're being played or not? You clearly are at a different stage in your life where you can take her or leave her so who cares what HER intentions are as long as you know what you want and don't want.

And for the record, she wants her cake and eat it too. Can't have it both ways unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Author
BaymaxBear

Well I can walk away again but ofcourse I want her to pick me... But yea I'm not for her having her cake and eating it too.. I guess it's see ya haha

Michelle ma Belle
Well I can walk away again but ofcourse I want her to pick me... But yea I'm not for her having her cake and eating it too.. I guess it's see ya haha

She's a hot mess. Move on.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden2

You're missing the point.

She's your ex.

Who cares what her game is, or whether you're being played, or not?

It. Doesn't. Matter.

What she's doing, or why - is not important.

What you do - IS important.

And the 'important' thing is to ignore, block, delete, deny and move on.

Never ask what goes on in their heads, their rationale, their game, their strategy.

You'll never know.

They might not even be 100% clear about their motives, themselves.

It's never about what "they" do.

It's ONLY ever about what you do.

And what you do is go NC, stay NC and never come out of it, unless they're crawling on their scraped and bleeding hands and knees, begging for forgiveness, admitting their part and eager to do whatever it takes to make it good and try again.

Otherwise?

It's all breadcrumbs.