Process/Stages of being a dumper who still loves dumper?

Shalom of David

Shalom of David

EDIT: i mean who still loves dumpee****

My ex girlfriend left me 3 months ago. We were together for the best part of 4 years. She left because she felt neglected and unheard. This is true to an extent although I always told her I loved her and she was beautiful. Always made sure the house was clean and I cooked often. I tried to fight fairly but I guess somehow I wasn't fulfilling her needs...

Anyways she still loves me and has had an extremely difficult time trying to cope. She has been turning heavily to alcohol and spending as much time with new friends as she can. She refuses to interact with me because it's so difficult for her. And most times we do interact she cries. It's been 3 months and she just cried the other day when I was over getting stuff from her place.

My question is, what are the stages or the process for a dumper in these circumstances? Will she eventually reach a stage of forgiveness and want to seek reconciliation if she loves me? I've done the best I can to show change without saying it and to give her space.

She's 21 I'm 23

Edited by Shalom of David