The Break Up rules.

I thought it would be interesting to post a thread about when you should automatically move on from a relationship.

1.Cheated on. Huge deal breaker. It breaks the trust forever. And while some have gotten back together and worked things out its only because the one that was cheated on had to make HUGE exceptions. Not worth it.

2. Too much work. If you find that your always having to ensure the relationship stays intact leave. While relationships require work they should never become a full time job.

3.Hot and Cold. One minute your boyfriend/girlfriend are into you the next minute they are distant for not reason break up-cause your going to spend so much of your time trying to figure out why they act like they are-isn't worth it.

4.Your gut tells you something isn't right-Usually it's that feeling in the pit of your stomach that's screaming something isn't right. And usually everyone ignores it and latter come to regret it. Don't. Your gut usually is right.

Anybody else have any rules they follow?

• Like 1
  • Author

I went on a date with this woman to a bar. She starts looking around the bar really quick-looking everywhere. Finally after about 5 minutes I ask her what's she looking for and she replies:I'm looking to see if there are any guys in here I slept with.I ask are there? She replies:yes there is one but you have nothing to worry about!!!!!! LEAVE and don't ask any questions!!!!!

Thistooshallpass21

Hahaha women am I right? I want to thank you for this though man. It put things a bit into perspective, I just got out of an on and off relationship, where my ex kept getting confused and I was putting into too much work. Hell I still love that crap out of her, but I shouldn't have had to put in the work that I had too.

Thistooshallpass21

Funny thing is...it never really felt like a job, maybe because I love her so much. Who knows, we'll see what the future holds