Sex after BU

Lauwatchthestars

Lauwatchthestars

Hi fellow dumpees, I don't have a specific question but I'm curious about how you all coped with the lack of sex/physical connection after the BU.

I had a very strong sexual and physical connection with my ex-bf and I hate the fact that I still fantasize about him/that, especially because he broke up with me so badly and I was so hurt that he doesn't deserve this special place in my fantasies.

As a result though, I'm not dating anyone else, not engaging in rebound/casual sex and my body feels like it's withering from not receiving cuddles and passion.

I don't think I need suggestions, just shared stories. Thanks a lot!

Hi fellow dumpees, I don't have a specific question but I'm curious about how you all coped with the lack of sex/physical connection after the BU.

I had a very strong sexual and physical connection with my ex-bf and I hate the fact that I still fantasize about him/that, especially because he broke up with me so badly and I was so hurt that he doesn't deserve this special place in my fantasies.

As a result though, I'm not dating anyone else, not engaging in rebound/casual sex and my body feels like it's withering from not receiving cuddles and passion.

I don't think I need suggestions, just shared stories. Thanks a lot!

I'm giving suggestions anyhow since I'm going though the same thing. I feel like staying single and not dating right now is the smart choice for me. If I were to start dating then develop feelings for someone, I don't think those feelings would be authentic. It would be all about what that person could give me and that's it. Time does heal this. I feel like the best thing is to learn how to become happy ourselves so that we can develop a healthy bond to someone in the future.