Broken and alone

I'm feeling so broken. I can't believe its really over. My chest hurts so badly... I just want the pain to stop. I wish I didn't love him so I wouldn't have to be going through this. I never want to date again. I wish I could just feel him love me like he once did. I hate myself. I didn't even do anything wrong. I feel unlovable. Every horrible feeling possible, I'm feeling it. I wish I could go to sleep and stay that way... </3

• Like 2

Thats sux, I can totally relate to those feelings and i don't have much useful to say as I know it can be hard to get out. All I can say is, you're not alone. Try to focus on things you love, your music, running if thats your thing. It's going to be ok

• Like 2
I'm feeling so broken. I can't believe its really over. My chest hurts so badly... I just want the pain to stop. I wish I didn't love him so I wouldn't have to be going through this. I never want to date again. I wish I could just feel him love me like he once did. I hate myself. I didn't even do anything wrong. I feel unlovable. Every horrible feeling possible, I'm feeling it. I wish I could go to sleep and stay that way... </3

NO NO NO....You made me cry alright....but listen to me, ''weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.'' Trust me on this, the morning of joy is tantalizingly close, you have to stay strong, we are all going through the same pain, all of us...that just goes to show you, you are not alone, the girl I loved and I was planning to marry left me 1 month ago, to be with someone else, I was devastated, and though sometimes memories punish me, and though sometimes I cry, it is no where as bad as it was on day 1...stay NC...don't contact the guy, anything and everything that reminds you of him must be buried 6 feet under horse ****, pictures, movies, music...ANYTHING...when you feel you have to cry, don't suppress it, let it out....it is just a reaction to current events, and it definitely helps you to feel better, you will be fine soon...and when you are with the one you truly love, only then you will understand what real love is, and what a big misunderstanding your feelings were for this guy... keep us posted, whenever you need to talk to someone we are all here

'' Be still and know that I am God.'' leave that scumbag with his nasty karma...he will feel the pain as well, because nobody dies virgin, life ****s us all

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. I understand you, I feel exactly the same, I want to go to sleep to escape reality.

It's so sad, it feels like it will never get better, but you have to find the strength to go on, or at least go on any way you can.

Time will do the rest, and whoever hurt you will face reality soon enough.

• Like 1