He Ended the relationship

downsouthgeorgiagirl

downsouthgeorgiagirl

I have been dating a guy since Feb and things were going great. We went on trips. meet each other families and made the decision to become an exclusive couple.

Well around July/August I noticed he was texting someone, then I notice this one girl on social media commented and liked all of his pics. The comments were very inappropriate for someone in a relationship.

I finally asked him about this and things went left and he broke up with me. He was so defensive and after a heated argument he stated nothing was going on with them and if I had a problem with it I should have said something earlier.

He then said he was unhappy with us and the way things was going. He gave me some bogus story that I don't push him to go to church & he does not think church is important to me. I don't take my son to the park enough and he is a fat kid, and he goes to the gym alot and I never attempted to go with him. He went on to say we on not on the same path and he needed to get back in church but he had no regrets but he wished me well.

Church is important to me, however I have my own relationship with GOD which I dont feel like I should broadcast, my son is on the heavy side but I am working on that, as far as the gym I can't go with him b/c he goes too late and I need to pick up my son.

He did this by email and blocked me by phone and social media. This hurt. I emailed him several times. He finally responded that he is hurting b/c he thought we would be forever. My response to that was why not talk about this instead of giving up. I believe his reasoning for ending this relationship was a cop out for somethings else.

Should I continue to reach out to him or just let it go?

Why continue to reach out to him? He broke up with you and needs to make the attempt at reconciling. Begging and trying to get him to see how fixable the issues are barely work.

If he is hurting and wants to get back together, I am sure he knows where to find you. Sounds to me like he checked out of the relationship awhile back and the argument about the other girl presented the right opportunity for him to present all his grievances (even if they seem trivial and fixable). He probably wants the freedom to date other girls so take his reasons for the break up with a grain of salt. If you decide to keep pestering and present ways to "fix" the "problems", he will likely come up with excuses.