Ex keeps contacting

First here is my story if you want to read the whole thing. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/545086-lost-love-many-years

==============================================

Since Sunday she has contacted me twice. Each time seems meaningless or simple but it is not like she wants to talk.

1st time- Contacted me about her doctors appointment, she attempted to call, left no message and about three hours later text me saying, Just trying to tell you about my doctors appointment, but obviously you do not fu**in* care. Like a dumb ass, I asked her what happened, to which she gave no reply.

2- Last night she text and asked, do you want the money in your account or should I pay yhe cable TV. (She owes me money and I told her 6 days ago, just deposit any money in my account, so we do not have to bother) but before she left we agreed she was paying the cable bill as the first payment. So i types "Cable."

She then typed what happend at her doctors appointment, which was good news, and I told good to know and that was good news. She replied "Yea." And the conversation ended.

It is not killing me but its making it hard, after last night just those few words made me feel like I took three steps backwards. Why do people have to make something that is hard even harder?

• Like 1

No one is making anything harder than it has to be except yourself. You have the power of choice, the power to ignore, the power to block and not engage. Why she messages you and the contents are neither here nor there to be honest.

• Like 2

Dude, she's trying to guilt trip you. Don't let her do that. You have to remind yourself, she ended the relationship, you didn't. You didn't want this, she did. Therefore, you don't owe her a conversation or anything.

Remember, she made the choice to have you out of her life. She doesn't get to dictate what kind of relationship you have with her after she dumped you.

So, don't feel bad about not responding. Remember, this is what she wanted.

• Like 5

Sounds like she's just trying to manipulate you and make you feel bad.

Stay strong man. Don't let her passive-aggressive behavior seep its way into your head. The two of you are no longer in a relationship, so you don't owe her anything. Ignore her, and she'll eventually stop.

• Like 4
First here is my story if you want to read the whole thing. http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/545086-lost-love-many-years

==============================================

Since Sunday she has contacted me twice. Each time seems meaningless or simple but it is not like she wants to talk.

1st time- Contacted me about her doctors appointment, she attempted to call, left no message and about three hours later text me saying, Just trying to tell you about my doctors appointment, but obviously you do not fu**in* care. Like a dumb ass, I asked her what happened, to which she gave no reply.

2- Last night she text and asked, do you want the money in your account or should I pay yhe cable TV. (She owes me money and I told her 6 days ago, just deposit any money in my account, so we do not have to bother) but before she left we agreed she was paying the cable bill as the first payment. So i types "Cable."

She then typed what happend at her doctors appointment, which was good news, and I told good to know and that was good news. She replied "Yea." And the conversation ended.

It is not killing me but its making it hard, after last night just those few words made me feel like I took three steps backwards. Why do people have to make something that is hard even harder?

Why did you reply to her messages? and I bet you answered all her messages on the spot!!!!! Listen, I don't know if you really want this guy back or not, if not why did you bother to answer her god damn breadcrumbs? You don't owe her a mo**erf***ing thing! if you do want her back, to take revenge, or if you feel it is gonna work out this time, or whatsoever the reason you have... how come you keep messing up with your chances of getting her back? if you don't want her back, don't answer, that will talk you back to square one, my sister's boyfriend contacted her after a long break she answerd his messages, despite my warning her... and here she is back to square 1, she has been crying... if you want her back you have to have the right mindset, you have to be sure that if things didn't work out, you wouldn't go back to square number 1! if you think, that's the case for you... don't reply to her messages on the spot, every message she sends you, you have to reply with a big delay 3 hours+...if she tried harder, that would mean something, the rule of thumb is that she will start sending more messages, and what you have to do is to answer these messages with long delays, and answer them randomly... if she called don't answer or answer and say you will come back, then 5-6 days later just send a message and say you were busy and you couldn't call her, you want her to go to the mindset, that she has NO control over you anymore and that will make her to try even harder...if things took off, be the one to end the conversation each time she sends a message...I have tried this and it WORKS!!!! Bro, I am just waiting for a breadcrumb and I know how to turn it into something meaningful for me, of course I just want her back to take revenge on her

Edited by Samuel_22
  • Like 2
Sounds like she's just trying to manipulate you and make you feel bad.

Stay strong man. Don't let her passive-aggressive behavior seep its way into your head. The two of you are no longer in a relationship, so you don't owe her anything. Ignore her, and she'll eventually stop.

This is what she wants but he can do something so that she can feel bad this time...it is only about using the right strategy, and he can turn the table this time

• Like 1
  • Author

You are all right. A few things.

Sam, I didnt answer her call, and when she texted it was a couple hours before responding. But as you all said no replies, hence the reason I am using this sight becuase I need to be told this, this tough love from the forums group.

• Like 1