my relationship has reached the point of no return

I think we're finally done. For those of you who have been following my threads this probably won't come as a surprise. We love each other very much but our attitudes about sex are so different and it doesn't seem like something that can be fixed. She feels judged. I can't get over her past sexual promiscuity and her overall detached attitude about sex. I want a partner to whom sex is special and has meaning, not someone who finds guys off the internet for sex.

I didn't expect her to be an angel before we met, but I also can't deal with having a girlfriend who is so flippant about sex. And her bad reputation has been really hard for my ego. I love her so much, but I think I just wanted her to be something she's not. I wanted her to have a set of morals that matched with my own. I can't settle down with someone who I feel is dirty or immoral and she doesn't want to be with someone who judges her. So I guess it's time to start packing up and moving out. Talk about depressing. I honestly loved her more than any woman I've ever met, but this one huge issue has destroyed our future together.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Language
ExpatInItaly
Plus she's fat and she farts in bed.

Find someone who you love as is, OP.

Lol, come again?

I echo your sentiment though. She isn't a match for you. It's time to move on.

OP, seems to me you do not understand what being abused, sexually abused and raped does to a person.

Promiscuity is common, as they vainly search to find "love" in all the wrong places.

You knew she had huge issues, you knew she was mentally ill and being treated with medication and in therapy, yet now she is just a "slut".

smh

• Author

Well, I honestly thought that type of behavior and attitude was just the result of her traumatic childhood, mental illness etc. I thought now she was a changed person who placed value and meaning on sex but as conversations continued, it became clear that the only thing she regrets from her past is not doing more [promiscuous] things. That was the final straw for me. I thought maybe she was a different person now who had regained some sort of moral compass, but the comment she made the other night about how she regretted missing the chance to do a gangbang with 5 strangers off the internet was just too much for me. I turned to her and said "wtf is wrong with you? seriously?" and it just escalated from there.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Language

Hahaha! I'm sorry but this made me laugh.

I can't offer advice OP because I don't know your story. But I wish you well and hope things fall into place for you.

LMAO!!

Elvis, you need to break your addiction and love of this drama.. Come on man!

• Like 2