Need a savvy response ! and wise .

I need some good adult advice. Dated a woman for 4 years. Broke up but remained friends. We have mutual friends. My issue with her is that she is an extreme histrionic personality and narcissist (aren't we all at some level?), but she has severe social awareness issues that eventually was too much for me. I held a memorial event for my late best friend, and she showed up with my two other friends. She started flirting with me on purpose to piss off my ex wife who was in attendance as she knew my buddy and family for over 25 years. I asked her to stop trying to cause trouble and that it was not the place to behave that way and it was a memorial service and family reunion. She then called my ex the "elephant in the room" as to why I was upset, and I said her behavior made her the elephant in the room. She then told me to F off and flipped me the finger and left. She then posted on FB a photo as her profile a photo of an elephant. That was 5 weeks ago. I admit I unfriended her on FB because I didnt want anymore shenanigans, and that was it. I did this well after she was given time to apologize to me. She never has and I still in no way contacted me. So the advice I need is. 1. Is it childish to send her a signal by blocking her on FB ? She has been Fb stalking me, so I thought this would be a gesture of F you too! (yes, I am a child too sometimes. Would you block her or leave her up and let her soak and take in how great I am doing without her in my friends circle. They still reach out and on occasion bellyached about how self centered she is and how emotionally abusive she can be, but they also think she is a spaz and immature and doesn't even know when she is being that way. So, does blocking her anyways to simply forget about our friendship better? Or, should I simply ignore her. I am pissed that she didn't apologize and simply is too self centered to even know she made a mistake. Am I foolish to keep people like this in my life? Did I mention she even started an argument with me 2 hours after my mothers funeral? Am I wanting revenge? Why am I on this site asking these questions and advice? Was I narcissistic supply? NPD enslaved? Why do I want the last word?

What kind of a jerk makes a scene like that at a memorial service and at your mothers funeral. Getting the last comment in to stick it to her and make her feel like a fool isn't going to be the right move here. As tempting as it is, if you post something on Facebook that is directed at her then you are letting her drag you into the social media back and forth drama that only makes you look childish to the rest of the public. The best way to stick it to her is to block her in Facebook and all other social media accounts and remove all the photos you had together with her so if it's as if you and her never existed.

soinds like you've already done this so just move on and let her simply be the problematic ex whom is better off being kept at a distance. If you're trying to show off and you get off on knowing she's stalking your profile then whether you admit it or not you still have some kind of feelings or unresolved emotions towards her. It's natural to want your ex to see that you're doing fine without them and your life is so much better now. However it also is better to realize that you're a grown up and thr best revenge is her seeing that you won't fall associate yourself with someone who behaves like she does any longer .