When do you tell ex stop contacting you???

So like the title says....my ex broke up with me just a little over 2 month ago and even though it's been hard since I see him everyday at school it's been getting better. I ignored his first message, then after passing each other he goes "hey name" I ignore and keep walking. Then literally on our two month mark he messages me "hey name . How are you! Just saying hi" after 2 hours I budge and say hi,iam good and thanks for asking and hope he's doing good too. I really didn't want or expect him or response but he responses immediately that he's good and np for asking, I left it alone and didn't response. I'm trying to forget even though it's hard and I have my weak sad moments but when he contacts I go into over drive and I hate it. So how should i go about this and what would u advice. TIA.

GammaLeonis

Tell him straight up. Whether it's over text, etc. it doesn't matter. He needs to know that you don't want to deal with him for some time.

If he contacts you again, the mature thing to do would be to tell him to pls stop contacting you, you've moved on and good luck. If he doesn't take the hint, you go radio silent on him.

I had a girl that I dated for a couple of weeks. She wasn't my cup of tea. I let her know that I wasn't interested in dating any further and wished her luck. She kept texting me and twice I replied that I didn't feel a connection and again, I wish you luck in the future. She kept texting me off/on for a few weeks and she finally took my radio silence to heart.

Sometimes you try to do the right thing and they still don't get it..

• Author

Yeah I just might have to....you know what the sad thing is?? I am don't want to be rude or make him feel bad even though HE broke up with me wtf. I just don't understand why....like u got what you wanted, Iam not blasting you in anyway, I practically vanished from the moment it happened, I've given him what he wanted, he needs to go on and enjoy his new life and even though I have my ups and downs he'll never know. But the next time he does I just might have to tell him....we're broken up no need for these messages and that I hope him well in his future buy bye.