Crazy undecided women

ok heres one we broke up 3 months ago...i have done no contact but she cals about every 2 weeks and leaves a message sinse i dont pick up the phone anymore...she call smy mother everytime shes by my house to tell her how sad she is..

WELL yesterday she calls me about 3 times leaves messages saying she wants to hear my voice and that my answering machone made her laugh and broke her heart all over again...

the following day she calls 3 times in a row one after aother until i finally pick up...she begs me to go out with her to walk the dogs...i refuse.. she then asks for a mutual friends phone # whos a psychiatrist...she calls her up and tells her that she has so much guilt over breaking my heart and she feels horrible.

she then send me and email apologizing for crossing the line. and that shes sad but she knows tommorow she will be just fine..and she needs to keep that in perspective.

i tell her its all cool.. that im seeing someone myself, a beautiful blonde which i am, i even send her a phot of us.. she calls back balling on the phone, telling me shes sorry, thats shes seeing someone that she likes very much..when i asked her if shes so happy with him why is she calling me crying, she says because she misses me and sometimes she just wants to come home. that she feel nostalgic

and to forgive her for the past and what will happen in the future.

man i dont get it if shes feeling bad for me...why does she call to mess me all up all over again and confuese me? if she wants to get back together why doesnt she just say so.. its like its not 1 or the other...

While she may have ended the relationship it appears that she is still emotionally dependent on you. It's not uncommon of her to be feeling this as I have often still felt the emotional bonds to an ex even though I knew the relationship wasn't right for me. She may be dealing with some guilt for ending the relationship and the fear of being out on her own again. You still represent a safe place for her and it may be some time before she's secure on her own two feet again.

I wouldn't say she's playing with your, but she's not considering the emotional strain she's putting on you as well. Next time she calls explain to her that you understand she did not intend to hurt you and that you don't hold any grudges against her for ending the relationship. Tell her that you are there for her if she's ever in trouble, but that she needs to learn how to stand on her own two feet again. Wish her the best, tell her it's going to be okay and she'll make it.