Boyfriend upset & moving out

beyondhurt

My boyfriend got really upset (PISSED) when I questioned him about him spending our rent money (that is due in a few days) on paying someone he owed money to that could wait until after rent. He walked out and didnt come back until wee hrs of the morning. He then started yelling at me (I was asleep) & calling me every name in the book and slamming things everywhere & splashing water on my face.

He said he was moving out & tired of me and kept me awake the remaining wee hours by playing the stereo & yelling at me that I was an as*hole, idiot, c*nt, b*tch, F**k you over & over. He said I am not to talk to him & that he was done. I left in the morning to get out of the house & when I came back, he wasnt here & his clothes and other possessions are still here.

Im really upset myself over this incident. He was really cruel to me and some of the things he said was very hurtful considering I treated him like a King.

I don't want to deal with it when he comes home as I am sure he will do the same again until he vacates. Any advice on how to handle him & this situation? I don't have family here & don't have the finances to stay at a hotel temporarily.

ColdandLonelyinAK

Umm... so not only did he verbally assault you (the C word is unforgivable IMO), but he physically assaulted you (pretty sure the throwing of water in your face can be classified as assault). Be glad that psycho is gone. Also, how irresponsible of him to spend your rent money, and his reaction to your questioning that makes it pretty obvious he did something suspect with it. The person above who mentioned drugs may be onto something.

My boyfriend got really upset (PISSED) when I questioned him about him spending our rent money (that is due in a few days) on paying someone he owed money to that could wait until after rent. He walked out and didnt come back until wee hrs of the morning. He then started yelling at me (I was asleep) & calling me every name in the book and slamming things everywhere & splashing water on my face.

He said he was moving out & tired of me and kept me awake the remaining wee hours by playing the stereo & yelling at me that I was an as*hole, idiot, c*nt, b*tch, F**k you over & over. He said I am not to talk to him & that he was done. I left in the morning to get out of the house & when I came back, he wasnt here & his clothes and other possessions are still here.

Im really upset myself over this incident. He was really cruel to me and some of the things he said was very hurtful considering I treated him like a King.

I don't want to deal with it when he comes home as I am sure he will do the same again until he vacates. Any advice on how to handle him & this situation? I don't have family here & don't have the finances to stay at a hotel temporarily.

Hmmm... so he spent "our" rent money to pay HIS debt, and got angry when you called him on it.

Sounds like he's not going to be able to make rent this month, and he didn't know how to break it to you, so he told you in his own special way. Your "KING" is an *******.

Pack his **** for him, tell him to come get it, and have the cops ready to come by and say hello when he arrives.

Poppyolive

I had an ex who would act similar, when I called him on his drinking. I wonder where this money went? Does he have an addiction? How old are you both?

I think you should have someone close to you know what's going on, even come stay with you. Ask your landlord to change the locks. For whatever reason he gets in, avoid contact & conflict, leave immediately. If you can't cos its nighttime, have a bedroom door bolt. Call the police if needed. Meanwhile, pack his stuff up in boxes, ready to go. Do not ever taje him back. You're worth more. You're definitely dealing with someone irrational, sick, abusive.

Myex followed me around my apartment, yelling at me. When I called the police, he recoded me, held it up to my face. When he heard me talking to dispatch, he turned off the lights and lay on the couch pretending to be asleep. Police had him leave, only to return at 6am please take care of yourself. Have a safe plan and someone to call.

SycamoreCircle

I feel like there's more to the story, though. What else has been going on? What have you done? Flesh things out a bit.