mess so depressed

I keep self sabotoging my relationship, i start fights with my girlfriend for no reason at all it seems like. I hate myself so much because i love her she is supportive of my mental health issues. Yet i do this. I am so disgusted with myself and i am so confused and hurt. I honestly cant handle my life. I wish i was normal

I know exactly how you feel. Unfortunately you may never properly get a handle on things until it's too late. The good thing is you currently realize what you're doing. You need to internalize the reality that if you keep doing what you're doing it's only a matter of time before your girlfriend leaves you. This is certain - she is 100% going to leave you. And you're going to feel like absolute garbage and hate yourself for a long time. So you either man up now and fix this crap, realize what you have and how blessed you are, or keep doing what you're doing, hurt someone who loves you very much and be extremely miserable, lonely and loathe yourself. It's a pretty easy choice.

TaraMaiden2

True dat.

See a counsellor, or better yet, a psychotherapist.

I think it's absolutely clear you desperately need professional support.