Birthday card to son

totenkopf

Hi all just after some opinions.

My ex gf asked me to sign together with her a card to her son for his birthday I said I would get a separate card but she insisted which I was very happy about. I also wrapped every present she bought him. I would consider this as a significant event. I never got to see him open those presents. It seems in a way a very nasty thing to do.

Art_Critic

Her son might be having trouble with the breakup transition and it might be a comfort to him to know you were part of his B-day.. a cool thing to do, regardless though it seems she used you some, it seems it was for the son's well being but there also were other options on the table that would have been as good for him but didn't use you.

I would be very weary of any contact with her at this point.

• Author
totenkopf
Her son might be having trouble with the breakup transition and it might be a comfort to him to know you were part of his B-day.. a cool thing to do, regardless though it seems she used you some, it seems it was for the son's well being but there also were other options on the table that would have been as good for him but didn't use you.

I would be very weary of any contact with her at this point.

Thanks for the reply

I am starting to believe I was just used by this woman. I would often look after him if she was at work etc and we also have a swimming pool which he could use in the summer.