Someone fill me in

Met this guy about a week in half ago. First night drove for hours talking

Next night bonfire

Couple days later he stayed

Couple days after that stayed the night three nights in a row

The last nigh we prolly had the most fun, stayed up till 3 just laughing and joking even after the awkward moment of my best friend accidentally calling him my boyfriend...I corrected her.

Well after the night we had the most fun the next day we were talking like normal

When he said "this is moving to fast" ((which I agree it is))

But then next he dropped the IM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP

As a women. This is a no go for me. I won't put myself in a situation I'm wasting my time or being played

I told him this. And I'm just confused because I thought he did really like me and he says he does.

What's my next move, drop him completely?

What do YOU think happen?

• Like 1

Obviously if he's not looking for a relationship and you are it's not going to work. You should cut your losses now and disconnect. On to the next and hopefully find out ahead of time if they too are looking for a relationship.

• Like 1

Not to sound judgmental at all, because believe me I've been there....

But one piece of advice I was given that I find really helps to prevent things like this from happening is to not have sex with someone until after you've had the exclusivity talk.

If you don't know someone well enough to have that talk.... do you really know them well enough to have sex with them?

I'm sorry this guy turned out to be such a disappointment. Dump him immediately and go No Contact. Consider it a bullet dodged, put yourself back out there and prepare yourself for something much much better. ;)

• Like 3
  • Author
Not to sound judgmental at all, because believe me I've been there....

But one piece of advice I was given that I find really helps to prevent things like this from happening is to not have sex with someone until after you've had the exclusivity talk.

If you don't know someone well enough to have that talk.... do you really know them well enough to have sex with them?

I'm sorry this guy turned out to be such a disappointment. Dump him immediately and go No Contact. Consider it a bullet dodged, put yourself back out there and prepare yourself for something much much better. ;)

I did think of doing that, if you take a look back at my post from last year... This is the first guy I actually liked since the father of my child up and left, I feel like I might have did one of those classic women mistakes of making him feel pressured kinda curious if I fall back if he'll fall forward

Hard to say. You've kind of already given him full access and if he's pulling such a jerk line with you so soon, I'm not sure there's a way back from that.

Definitely not the kind of person you want in the picture with a child involved!