still angry /shock

recently we had split up (2months of no contact) i am still angry the fact that as soon as we split up she had moved in with another guy....... the fact that she also introduced the guy to her family shows me that her family even doesnt deserve the respect that i once had for them.

if i split up then introduced 2 weeks later another woman to my family they would be "wtf".

Sad to say, we can't stop how people react/respond.

Doesn't matter anymore.

If you are in NC, how would you know all these details?

Your ex = past.

Focus on present = you.

casey.lives

People's families are built of different things. You can't expect all families to react the same way. I think a family should support whatever it's members want, break up or lasting love. It should also call out callousness and questionable and unhealthy behavior , such as hopping from one relationship to another. Don't be mad about them, pity them. They are failing one of their own.

• Author

thing is they preach to you before of how good they are, they show how good they are, then toss you away like you mean nothing in a flash for another guy who can apparently "look after her better" as i am younger. yet the guy has a child from another woman