Ex can't leg go?

If you wanna read my background break up just see my past post

Broke up feb 2014 she dumped me

Anyways I've done so much for myself I'm good as in, all this time that has passed, the girl I once deeply loved is no good for me. Extremely passive aggressive and our parting had a lot to do with her lack of communication that I later realized. Anyways she is following me on snapchat. Till this day! She's already on her 2nd bf. We've very briefly spoke online. Maximum 5 mins. I have not added or contacted other than what I just mentioned. I can't help to think like wow, am I still that interesting to you. It's already been more than an year. You forced me to move on so kick rocks.

This feedback I truly want to know is why she's following me. Keeping tabs, stalking etc. I added her once to show that I'm good but I didn't want to look at her new snaps with her new guy. I figured if I'm not going to look them might as well deleted her, so I did. While friends for this past February, she didn't once look at my snaps,then soon as I delete her, I am notified of her looking again. Please give me insight to what her action means. Anything else, like move on etc I don't care. Sorry.

Edited by Koans

Dumpers stay in contact because it's flattering to communicate (electronically or IRL) with someone who wanted them.

It's an ego stroke, nothing more.

You should be blocking her on all sites and apps you use.... for exactly this reason! Why waste your time thinking about what she's thinking and why?

Really: who cares!

Your investment in the meaning of her actions is way too high.

A true mark of healing and having moved on from a bad relationship and the subsequent breakup is not caring what insignificant little things mean or trying to read in between the lines.

The relationship is over, whether she dates a billion men or turns lesbian, whether she ever speaks to you again or goes mute is neither here nor there. Focus solely on yourself and your life.

She doesnt need to know whether you are the happiest man in the world or miserable because she is no longer a part of your life. Dont know how snap chat works but delete/block her and keep it moving.

Oh and we could all spend an inordinate amount of time trying to decipher what her intentions are or what her breadcrumb actions mean but because none of us are her or in her tiny little brain, we would all just be speculating and you would be none the wiser.

Edited by FancyFace
  • Like 1
Dumpers stay in contact because it's flattering to communicate (electronically or IRL) with someone who wanted them.

It's an ego stroke, nothing more.

You should be blocking her on all sites and apps you use.... for exactly this reason! Why waste your time thinking about what she's thinking and why?

Really: who cares!

Read this...

Get her off of snapchat... simples.

and can someone please make these things easier for oldies to use??? I had a 17 yr old add it to my phone so she could send me pictures but I still can figure out how to use the blinking thing...