Last chance

Lightmetoday

HEY everyone . I hope you all remember me , if you dont here is brief overview of my story

I had this bestfriend whom i fell in love and she didn't had same feelings for me , so i had my heartbroken but i kept being her friend. After 2 years again ( since i never recovered from my heartbreak) i proposed her again & she declined saying we are just friends .I then went on No contact wither her

Its been 2 months , i still miss her sometime but i dont cry anymore. ew days ago she called me & asked me to remain in contact & start chatting with her but i didn't obey her . As life is moving forward , should i become her friend ? or should i keep going on NC with her forever. ?

You want more than friends. Having a front seat to her moving on with her life, dating others etc. won't help you heal & get over her.

For now keep your distance.

• Like 1

I think you know the answer already, d0nnivain already said it nicely.

All that time you were her friend, you were draining your emotional wellbeing.

She knows she can play you like she wants because she has something you want and value very much. It's like giving candy to a kid.... just not yet (or ever in this case).

You are wise to keep NC, stop giving her that controlling power over you is a step forward in your life and self-respect!

(please read my signature, it applies very well to this situation!)

Edited by NC-Thomas
xinaxxsdertf

yea man this is what they call the friendzone. you have been friendzoned by her.

its a horrible feeling but you just cant be friends with someone you are in love with and they cant reciprocate the same feelings back. im afraid you are going to have to let her go and stay in NC otherwise you are opening yourself to a continuous cycle of heartbreak. One day you will meet a special girl even better than her that will absolutely appreciate you and love you back just the way you love her.

it is going to hurt you in the long run if you are alongside her watching her date other guys so NC is the way to go my friend. you will find happiness sooner or later, just not with her. but u will also love someone else the same way you love her if not more :) hang in there buddy

HEY everyone . I hope you all remember me , if you dont here is brief overview of my story

I had this bestfriend whom i fell in love and she didn't had same feelings for me , so i had my heartbroken but i kept being her friend. After 2 years again ( since i never recovered from my heartbreak) i proposed her again & she declined saying we are just friends .I then went on No contact wither her

Its been 2 months , i still miss her sometime but i dont cry anymore. ew days ago she called me & asked me to remain in contact & start chatting with her but i didn't obey her . As life is moving forward , *should i become her friend ? or should i keep going on NC with her forever. ?

*That would involve you trying to want something that you don't want, and that never works.

It might work for her, but it won't work for you.