Is he playing games?

blackwingedbeauty

blackwingedbeauty

The breakup was very awkward. We fought and I went back to an old flame and he found a new love. There's been n/c for about 2 months, would have been longer but I broke down a month prior.. learned my lesson. Out of no where last week he text me that his cousin mentioned me in a conversation. I blew it off with a quick "oh how funny" response and left it at that. Since, though, I've been thinking of him so I text him Thursday night asking how he had been. He doesn't know, but I've been single for about a month and broke up with my old guy because I couldn't stop thinking of him. WELL, No response! Wtf! Why'd he even reach out to me in the first place if he was just going to ignore me again?

I read your other thread.

I would just like to ask if the ex you're talking about here is your former husband that you said you weren't in love with anymore?

marcelo.santos

Dont mind about what is going there - think in what you need to do and not about what he is trying to do when he've not replied your message.

NC and move on.

• Like 1
  • Author
blackwingedbeauty
I read your other thread.

I would just like to ask if the ex you're talking about here is your former husband that you said you weren't in love with anymore?

Husband=old flame if that helps.

Edited by blackwingedbeauty
  • Author
blackwingedbeauty
Dont mind about what is going there - think in what you need to do and not about what he is trying to do when he've not replied your message.

NC and move on.

You are right. I was doing great before he popped back in out of no where. !&^£$ him!

• Like 1