I feel soo low

So after living together with my ex for over a year, her ex who lives in another country reappeared in her life. This led to me being replaced in a matter of weeks. I'm trying to cope with this as well as I can but I feel sooo low most of the time. Please read my story and then read on. It s been more than a week since we broke up and contact between us is at a minimum and only related to me deregestering from where we lived together. I ve been trying to be surrounded by people. Going out. I vent to my mom and my best friend. Deleted pictures of the two of us. I m going on a 8 day trip to Asia with some friends later today. But still I feel so low

1. It kills me to know she s probably going to bring her ex here

2. It kills me that she made so many plans with me and now they re all gone

3. It kills me that it's so hard to keep her out of my head

4. It kills me that although I had dignity in the breakup I still feel the way I do (can't sleep properly, can't eat enough or drink enough, always feeling anxious and sad)

5. It kills me that she probably doesn t care more beyond some mild guilt for what happened and that she is soo happy that she and her ex are talking again

6. It kills me to know that all the love we had this past year might have been an illusion

7. It kills me that I m feeling guilty for all of this although the relationship probably had 0 chances to begin with

8. It kills me to have lost such a wonderful girl

9. It kills me that I have this irrational desire to get back together in the future although rationally I know this is stupid and impossible

10. It kills me that I might have found the dream girl and now she s gone

So yeah I'm on an emotional rollercoster right now. I sometimes feel upbeat but most of the time I feel incredibly sad. I miss her a lot but slowly we'll become strangers and it pains me so badly. I don't know how I will react when I ll see them together. Hopefully with dignity. I hate myself for feeling like this weak. **** please help. Read my story, give an opinion and maybe I will understand why I feel like this

• Author

It also pains me that I compare myself a lot with her ex. It is soo annoying. He has his career and his life in a different country and still my relationship ended and I imagine that now he s probably going to come here and I will have to tough it out. **** I feel like ****