GF'S GUY BEST FRIEND. s /thoughts

So I've been with my girl since July now, she has a guy friend that she is best friends with for 3 years now. Last year I hear they used to hangout and wrestle with each other. I don't like hearing that and knowing they still talk to each other and are close, she has had several other guy friends and she always says "I love you" to them. I asked her about this and she got all mad and said "in a friend way" so basically this guy friend has been irritating me for the whole relationship. So what do I do, and if break up how do I Not come off as an insecure *******? Your guys opinions , anyone relate ?

• Like 1

My best is a guy and I've known him for over a decade and been through thick and thin. If anything was to happen between us it would have happened a long time ago, so none of my boyfriends are bothered by it. They see him like my brother who looks out for me. What they are bothered by is how 90% of my friends are guys but I shower him with affection so he has nothing to be jealous about.

Don't expect anyone to give up their friends for you, they have been in the picture far before you came along. Can't you be friends with him too? I always thought it was important to win his/her friends over if the relationship was to go anywhere...

LoveIsMyReligion
My best is a guy and I've known him for over a decade and been through thick and thin. If anything was to happen between us it would have happened a long time ago, so none of my boyfriends are bothered by it. They see him like my brother who looks out for me. What they are bothered by is how 90% of my friends are guys but I shower him with affection so he has nothing to be jealous about.

Don't expect anyone to give up their friends for you, they have been in the picture far before you came along. Can't you be friends with him too? I always thought it was important to win his/her friends over if the relationship was to go anywhere...

It's not necessarily jealousy it's the fact that most of your guy friends would sleep with you if they had the chance; even if you are trustworthy nobody likes having to compete with other guys 24/7.

I can relate, the girl im currently seeing has guy friends and it always will bother me. You can reason about it all you want but it just never felt right. It's human nature.. No amount of reasoning will change your perspective unfortunately. Sorry man, #sameboat

Edited by LoveIsMyReligion