Is she going to leave me?

Ill try and keep it short. Basically I started dating a good friend of 3 years right before she left for school so its a ldr. And things had been great, talked every day via texting and a couple skypes. And weve both been very excited to see each other and she even recently started calling me her bf.

However she came home a couple days ago and its been nothing but poor. We had this sort of date but it was really weird, we talked but she wasnt acting like we were in a relationship, more like just friends again. She told me that she isint her self, that home has not felt like home and has had trouble adjusting and isint comfortable with me like that yet just wanting things to be slow. The only thing is that its like shes scared to see me. Now, she does has some mental health issues that she hasnt completly told me about yet. She's had a lot of problems at school that I wont get into but ive honestly done my very best to be there for her and shes thanked me many times for helping her through things.

She wants to see me tomorrow which was to watch a movie but its kind of become more of a "we have to talk about us" thing and its starting to really scare me because I dont want to lose her. Any advice on dealing with this situation? Should I be worried about her leaving me? Thanks

How long have you been together? Are you actually officially together? I think we all need a bit more background in order to give you some insight.

• Author
How long have you been together? Are you actually officially together? I think we all need a bit more background in order to give you some insight.

We got together mid August but she had to leave the next day for school. We have a bit of an odd history. I took a long time to ask her out which I should have done last winter and long story short she moved on in the summer to date another guy. Decided to stay friends because we share a close group of friends and basically the guy was a dick so right before she left for school she expressed her feeling for me and we had a really nice night together before she left and she wanted it to be exclusive.

I wouldn't say officially but close and that was suppose to come this winter but its just been disappointing. She wants it to go slow and im okay with that but I just have this gut feeling she wants to end it tonight

If she wants to end it then it wasn't meant to be. You aren't together so she has every right not to see a future if you're too far away or whatever. I hope it isn't what she's wanting because you clearly like her, but if it is I hope you can stay friends.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you but there's nothing you can do to change someone's mind if its made up, doing something usually only sways them the way you're trying to avoid!