Breakup During EXAMS TIME

Compartmentalize.

Take all the pain & lock in away in your heart. Concentrate on your exams, which are much more important over the course of your life. If you have to, channel anger: as in I'll show him. I'll get straight As just to show him how little I care. In the short term anger is a powerful motivator.

When exams are over, and all of the adrenaline leaves your body, sleep for days once you get home. Wallow if you must. Then pick yourself up & dust yourself off. Enjoy winter break & come back to school ready to have a fabulous spring semester & all new adventures will new people.

• Author

Yes i will do that , I am thinking that god has a better plan for me , if she didn't have feelings for me , then its was a sign that i should leave her , i should heal my heart & prepare myself for someone who will care my heart & will have feelings for me.

I am trying best to concentrate on studies. The problem is bed time , when i wake up, when i go to sleep, my mind wonders & think about her , I imagine myself talking to her explaining all that i feel & how badly i am hurt , how crude she has been .

I had such a deep connection with her , sometime it sounds as if a message came in my mobile & she is saying me she is sorry .. :(