Lost

Mysteryman1231

Mysteryman1231

How can i love and hate the same person so much at the same time? How do you stop thinking about someone everyday no matter how hard you try not to? Its been quite a while since we were together yet there isnt a day goes by that i dont think about her. She has made things clear that we are done and i know I have accept that, but how do i move on. Even though she has recently hurt me in ways that no one else ever could, i still have feelings for her?? I cant wrap my head around it. It doesnt make since to me. Why can i not let go of someone that doesnt care about me anymore?

todreaminblue

i dont really hate anyone....i have this situation where i think about a person..ok a guy...... and actively try to stop thinking abotu him.......do you know what happens......every movie i turn to, even the news......kids shows even tried watching cartoons..... every new person i meet somehow works the name of this guy into conversation......the conversation actually might not be his name....but his name is a word they can use in conversation totally unrelated to being human and having that name..yes its a riddle i am not elaborating on because then i have to write the name...........so....i gave up......god chuckles every time it happens......i truly give up and I accept i cant stop myself from feeling for a guy or thinking about him...i just go ok made me think of him let me get on with my day...it happens constantly...rather annoying......i just roll my eyes...and go yeah i hear you........

try not to actively stop thinking i actually think that acceptance you have feelings, your thoughts are reflections of what you feel.....so let your thought mirror all they want.... is a way to move on...ill let you know...turning off the tv.....that time of year...cold shower time...toodles........deb

• Author
Mysteryman1231

Maybe i should have metioned that shes the mother of my kids as well. SO maybe the better question would be , How do i find that middle ground of acceptance to be able to deal with her but also understand that i have to forget the feelings i have for her