Feel so unfortunate in love life.

crazybestie101

crazybestie101

Hello everyone,

Lately, i have been feeling very unlucky. I see people around me getting engaged/married. Their relationships weren't perfect but they still stick around. At the same time there was my ex who left our very perfect but short lived relationship. Not that he left because he found someone else or anything he just wanted to stay single and living single life.I had very tough time letting it go but since 6 months and so , i have been living fine with no urges to reach out to him. In fact , he has made several attempts to reach out to me. i.e blocked calling, skype and emails. I don't even pick up block calls or check my specific emails because i don't want to get into that trap again. At same time i had opportunity meet other men , some for dating some for friends, they all disappeared on me for some stupid reasons and some misunderstanding. I didn't try to talk to them after wards as i didn't care much. After my ex left i am kinda used men acting different and it no longer affects me. I have been pretty successful in my school and about to start amazing career which always makes me feel that i don't need man or relationship to live life. I can just do fine being single. I also think that there is more to do in this life than to be in relationship and go through hell. When i see people suffer in relationship now i thank god so much that i am out of it and make my life more worth it. To some this may look negative thinking , i just wanted to share here. I just feel like i am not lucky when it comes to finding love.. Just so you all know NC has become my best friend, thanks to LS!

Edited by crazybestie101
I also think that there is more to do in this life than to be in relationship

This is the truth. Most people just blindly follow the basic recipe for life, "Born -> School -> Extended Education -> Job -> Relationship -> Children -> Retirement -> Death", without even questioning it or stopping to think about it. Now let me make it clear, I have no problems at all or think any less of people whom do exactly that. We are all free to do whatever we want and more often than not, we need to follow at least some of these basic steps in order to support ourselves. I appreciate all sorts of qualities in life and there are some to be found in any given lifestyle.

You have without a doubt been unfortunate with men in your life and while that may be demotivating, in your adaption of the single life, you've learned to appreciate other qualities that life offers. I see nothing negative in your view because truthfully any relationship or friendship will require a bit of dedication, some more than others. The drama some people endure while in relationships I have no idea how they manage to deal with.

Anyway with a positive and healthy spirit, it is entirely likely that you at some point will run into a man whom just clicks with you and things just work flawlessly. Either way, it's an advantage you know you don't need a man. The company of others is really just a luxury, because no one really has the right to it, granted some sure think they do.

• Like 1