sick to my stomach, crying, worthless

girlfriend of 7 months dumped me out of nowhere and really gave no reason to me a few weeks ago

turns out she dumped me because she got married

went to florida for two days to visit her "cousin"

wrong. she saw some guy friend she is "in love" with and they got married the one day she was there

she texted me saying all this

and how she wishes she wouldnt have sometimes and how she still has feelings for me

i feel worthless

Be happy. You got rid of the crazy person! And for your own consolation her marriage DEFINITELY won't last.

At least you were together only 7 months. Now listen to this. I have a friend who was with his gf for 6 years than she cheated on him and went living with the other dude. Two months later they were married. How does that sound?

• Like 1

You are not worthless.

She's bonkers & crass.

Really you did nothing wrong. She's just out of her mind.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you but find a way to be happy that this lunatic is out of your life.

• Like 2

Jesus ****ing christ, that is literally the last thing you'd expect someone to do. Sounds like you dodged a bullet, the marriage obviously won't last but don't take her back if she tries!!

• Like 1
girlfriend of 7 months dumped me out of nowhere and really gave no reason to me a few weeks ago

wrong. she saw some guy friend she is "in love" with and they got married the one day she was there

and how she wishes she wouldnt have sometimes and how she still has feelings for me

i feel worthless

She did not dump you out of nowhere. She didn't even dump you. She saved you.

This is not an emotionally stable person. People who are stable do not run off and get married in one day on a whim, text an ex and say, gee, maybe what I did wasn't too bright.

You don't need any "reasons" -- but if you really want some, here are a few: she's immature, "in love with love", does not think before she acts, and has no idea what she's doing. You want someone like that? It could have been you she decided to marry on a whim, just be thankful it wasn't.

• Like 1
Sounds like you dodged a bullet, the marriage obviously won't last but don't take her back if she tries!!

You don't think the marriage will last?! :laugh:

• Like 1

Is there anything proving she is actually married? Could just be a lie. My ex recently told me she was in the hospital because she tried to kill herself yet while she was supposedly in there she was on FB talking to her secret boyfriend about getting beers with friends.

Some people can tell an outrageous lie whenever the wind blows

• Author
Is there anything proving she is actually married? Could just be a lie. My ex recently told me she was in the hospital because she tried to kill herself yet while she was supposedly in there she was on FB talking to her secret boyfriend about getting beers with friends.

Some people can tell an outrageous lie whenever the wind blows

she sent a picture of teh paper from teh courhouse

EmbeddedCortex

i feel worthless

Dude....you're not worthless. She's crazy! That is literally the craziest f'ing thing I've read on this forum man! Holy crap! I'm sorry dude.

Hang in there, but you're not worthless! If anything, she is. And I feel sorry for the other guy too.

Jesus. =/

Wow!! That is completely crazy! I agree with all the others who are saying you dodged a bullet. But even though you'll realize that in time, I know it certainly doesn't mean it hurts any less right now. I'm really sorry you're feeling so badly. But you most definitely are not worthless. What kind of a person texts their ex that kind of thing? A very messed up and cruel person I suppose. Hang in there

• Like 2
sober and dry

WTF man?!? Please do yourself a favor and kick her out of your head and heart right now! It hurts like hell but, man you dogged a bullet and can come up again;)

DO NOT FEEL WORTHLESS!

This crap she pulled has nothing to do with your worth. In fact, if anything, it shows how worthless SHE is. Seriously, who does that???

god I'm just about spitting nails with anger, and I hope you get to that stage soon too, because you should be. No decent, and dare I say sane, person does that. Let's face it, she's shown what kind of person she is and it would have been a case of "cry now or cry later" with someone like this.

I understand you are sad, hurt confused and betrayed, and you should be!

But don't let this take a toll on your self worth because you didnt do anything wrong, she did..and man did she do wrong.

If a guy ever did that me I'd be all "are you f'n nuts!? clearly you are. Do NOT contact me ever again and good luck with your spontaneous marriage. I feel sorry for the poor b***h already. I hope you suffer from erectile dysfunction and she gets fat and ugly! PEACE!"

omg sorry, i'm just so angry after reading this I wish i could punch that girl in the face for you lol. Some peoples children, I swear. Grrrr can't get my head around that kind of thing...:mad:!

• Like 2
trying to stay motivated

If I were you I'd reply to her text like " bi***h I don't f**k wee chuuuww"

YOu should honestly celebrate. This wasn't a stabled person to be with l. Who does that..if the most gorgeous and perfect girl came to visit me..even if she was the one or an old ex who got away..i would not jump into marrying them for at least a year..let alone a day.

Cut ties with her asap. If she replies tell her you will call her next ex husband .

SoThatHappened

No. She's dead to you. Seriously act like she died.

That's a level of crazy that you don't want in your life. Recognize the red flags for that in your future.

You do NOT want to end up with someone who can do things like that.

• Like 2
should i message her telling her what she did is crappy and how she hurt me?

Absolutely not, under no condition should you try to achieve contact with this person, not at all. As my Grandfather used to say about people like this......"she's a crack pot"! This type of problem you don't need in your life! No amount of calling her and either "telling her off" or "telling her how all this made you feel" is going to make a lick of difference.

As SoThatHappened has eluded to "she's dead to you"! Leave it alone, be thankful that this woman flew her true colors now and showed you what type of person she truly is. Imagine years down the road, perhaps married, with kids and such, imagine if she did this then?

As many have said, "you dodged a bullet" here! Even through your confusion, your hurt and your pain about all this, try to remember that your not worthless, your a good person and eventually this will all mellow out for you!

"She made her bed of nails here, now let her lay on it"................"let her go"!

• Author

i just thought she was truly different. i had 100% trust in her, never nce did i suspect of her doing anything behind my back

she was sweet caring and seemed to have a lot of class