I wanna send my an ex a letter

I want my ex back, I love her and miss her. One of the reasons she gave me for breaking up cause she didn't think I would marry her. Should I write her explaining that I ****ed up and want to marry her and make it happen?? We are in NC at the moment

We want what we can't have. If you didn't want to marry her during the relationship, it was for a reason. Focus on finding that reason, that will be your key to getting over her.

An engagement shouldn't be used to save a failing relationship! Hang in there!

I wouldn't. There's a a strong possibility she just used that as an excuse. Therefore, if you try that route now, it will just blow up in your face...

• Like 1
I want my ex back, I love her and miss her. One of the reasons she gave me for breaking up cause she didn't think I would marry her. Should I write her explaining that I ****ed up and want to marry her and make it happen?? We are in NC at the moment

Why wasn't it a priority to you at the time? think about that and you may find your answer. What you're going through right now is the feeling of rejection. Embrace the pain. Feel it. Cry.. punch a pillow. I'm going through the same thing and even though my ex was talking to other guys.. part of me wants her back. Why? Because I am used to being around her. You never want to make the decision to want someone back just because you are used to having them around. You will get through this. The worst part is that it just takes time. Just take it day by day. hour by hour.. minute by minute.

jackinthebox1

Letters are the kiss of death. If there was any chance she is going to come back, that letter will make sure it never happens.

• Like 1

Do not send the letter man.

Just don't. If you want to express your desire to marry her, why wouldn't you say it in person? A letter isn't going to solve anything.

• Author

lol so i did with flowers and I got a text "Its over its just not healthy" Man it's done, I gotta get over this chick

lol so i did with flowers and I got a text "Its over its just not healthy" Man it's done, I gotta get over this chick

Bro.. go extreme NC. you will be fine in time. Promise.

• Author

Thanks, I'm so sick of feeling like **** and wanting her back **** I'm so done with this ****!!

jackinthebox1

How can u come on here advice and not only ignore that but send flowers!

You couldn't make yourself look any less attractive now.

Please do nothing from this point.

Relationships end every day. You aren't the first you won't be the last but don't spend another minute making a fool out of yourself for someone who doesn't care

Thanks, I'm so sick of feeling like **** and wanting her back **** I'm so done with this ****!!

There is really only one way to get a girl back if it's really something you want to try... There is risk of it not working and setting you back in your progress. But the best way is to go complete NC for 30-40 days. Dissappear. After thos 30 days are up.. send her a text saying.. "Hey! you know.. us breaking up was definitely for the best, but i would really hate to lose you as a friend" After that you just takes things really slow and NEVER talk about the old relationship.. that relationship is dead. It also shows her that you're capable of moving on and not be needy. Girls hate that. It's about learning what things you did wrong in the relationship and trying to get her attraction back by being friends.. setting times to just hang out and have fun. It's not the best choice because if it doesn't work... you will be back to a depressed state.. but that's really the only way. Right now is way too soon.

Edited by Xidion
Ya no I could never do that. Its over

There's more fish in the sea man. Start lifting weights and excercising.. That's what I did after I got dumped. I'm getting my confidence back and going to look great and wait for someone great. Also.. exercising releases endorphins in you that make you feel good. Trust me man.. i was as low as low can get.. but I didn't allow myself to stay there. You can do this.

• Like 1