Got dumped twice by the same girl

I used to date a girl for more than 3 years. We were more than fine, we used to understand each other very well. But after 2 years we started growing apart, prefering hanging out with friends to being together. We stopped caring. We broke up.

During a year, I couldnt stop thinking of how I let the girl of my life go away that easy. But I hated her at the same time because she stopped being happy with me. I know shes a good girl and I love her very very much, but after 6 months of fight we both knew we cant be together anymore. I blamed her for screwing what could've been beautiful but never told her.

During this period I was feeling so down. I couldnt stand it to be all by my self. So i started dating a girl Who always had a crush on me. I didnt like her at all. Instead, I liked to know that sb loves me. She knew all the details of my story with my ex, she accepted me as I was, still I dated her only to avoid loneliness. It was mean. My ex started dating another guy too (I didnt know that at that time).

Last summer my ex started talking to me on fb. She said that she knew another guy, She thought she loved him but she understood she couldnt love anyone but me. I immediately broke up with the girl i was dating and get back to her. this time I wouldnt let her slip through my fingers.

Yesterday she told me that she was meeting the guy she met when we were apart, that it was a mistake getting back with me. She had a bad argument with him, its the reason why she talked to me. That now she knows that hes the right person for her. We broke up again.

This was very heart breaking for me. I dont know why i was unable to keep her from looking for another person to make her happy. Im sure she used to love me before. I cant imagine a life without her but I cant force her to stay. Maybe she did to me just the same thg I did to the other girl, I know now how it feels to be left for sb else. Its the worse feeling I had so far. I am sure that the fact to live without her is the reason I feel so bad now and not the fact to be single. Not sure if I shd fight for her or leave her make her own choice.

Let me guys know how shd I feel n what to do.

Edited by Adilm
skydiveaddict

You really allowed this chick to send to the friend zone penitentiary twice?

Don't allow that to happen again. If you do, count on a heartbreak that you may never get rid of

Not sure if I shd fight for her or leave her make her own choice.

Unfortunately, she did exactly what you did to that other girl. Its mean, selfish and only leaves someone hurt. Please don't run back to that other girl. I feel bad for her.

As for you... No, you don't fight for her. She knows you're there for her, she knows you care for her. She knows you ended it with that other girl for her.

I had something similar happen to me, Things were off, she wasn't happy with herself, dumped me last year (after 2 years together). Came back, had another 8 great months together, still wasn't happy with herself- I ended it with an ultimatum (although I see it has her being the one to initialize the breakup).

It sucks. It hurts. But, you have to let them go. There is nothing you can do to make them love you more - except by loving yourself.

We're here for you man.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thanks very much for ur help. Im pleased to hear from people knowing truly whats going on with me right now. The thing is that she made her self crystal clear, shes leaving me for someone else, so obviously she already made up her mind. However, I cant help waiting for her to come back to me. Im always checking the phone expecting a text from her. I mean she gotta be troubled or sth, no one could have had such intense feelings andstill choose deliberately to ever feel that again. Because its not with sb else shed feel that again. She gotta be in some phase where shes just blind enough to miss the truth. Were made to be together. Im not gonna tell her that, Im not gonna tell her anythg at all, my ego wouldnt let me but thats what I believe.

Edited by Adilm

Stop waiting for her to come back, op, because she wont, wheres your pride? Do you like being a doormat?

Just delete her from your phone and from FB. Even better, block her, that will help you not to check your phone that often.

Stop waiting for her to come back, op, because she wont, wheres your pride? Do you like being a doormat?

Just delete her from your phone and from FB. Even better, block her, that will help you not to check your phone that often.

hah, I'm having difficulty doing the same with my ex... (deleting her from fb)