more i find out, more heartbroken i am.

Me and my first girlfriend broke up a month ago.

we were a good romantic couple (imho).

but later she didn't want anyone to know and was being fishy and dodgy. She was my first priority in everything. I loved her with everybfibre of myself. Things changed. We broke up twice and got back. Finally in the 5th breakup(I couldn't leave her) she told me that she had previous boyfriends and was close with them.

she lied to me in the beginning that I was her first. Nevertheless I forgave her and continued. I was never able to trust her from that point and she blamed me. Now I realize she never trusted me. I know caring about her past is useless. But being under the impression that ur specail and heartbroken to be just another bf is..just..i can't explain.

she ditched her last boyfriend for me and the reason she told him was that they didn't talk for a month dudle to reasons.putting that aside

I've been in hell. My vacation and my birthday ruined in the last month. Anyway I found out later from people that she had 5 other boyfriends,had sex with them and she used to flirt with other guys and be physical with them while I was dating her. She seemed so innocent and i trusted her. It's more painful for me to move on everyday. And right now I feel like ravaging her life completely. There's this bubble of anger inside me and I can't do anything.

P.S: I DEVELOPED MAJOR DEPRESSION AND BIPLOARB DISORDER AFTER I STARTED DATING HER. WE DATED FOR 7 MONTHS.

any sort of help would be amazing.

thank you very much. And hi loveshack. Hopefully ill be a part of the community soon.

Well, a couple of things you're going to have to realize. Girls and guys are going to have a past. The difference with your situation is she lied to you about it. Then you found out she was cheating on you throughout your relationship.

Now, here's your problem. There was only one person on this relationship and that was you. She lied to you and never really truly invested herself into this relationship. Now, here's the kicker, you're busted up about this and, chances are, her life is good and doesn't have a care in the world!

You need to let this one go. You need to start making some positive changes in your life. You need to get back up on your feet and you need to go Strict NC on her. If you're finding out about what's going on in her life, then you're not in NC.

Heal from this and move on.

• Like 1