I failed NC

brownheadshark

Hey guys it's been 2 months since my ex left me and i started NC a month ago but yesterday I drunk texted her I don't even remember doing that, I don't know if she replied to my text to be honest I don't really care that much but I do at the same time and now I feel bad because I was starting to enjoy life again, I guess I should restart it but I lost my motivation.

I talked to one of her friends last night she told me that my ex misses me but she wants me to do the first step, and I don't want to because of my personality, I begged once she ignored me why should I do it twice?. Excuse me I can't find the right words to explain what I mean as I'm french.

All I'm trying to explain is that my motivation to get over my break up is gone right now just because I sent her a text how can I move forward?

I really need someone to talk to if you can help me out please add my kik: Pep300

Thank you.

I don't get this.

a) You texted her while drunk, but you don't care if she replies, and you just want to move on, so why text her in the first place?:confused:

b) You sort of want her back, and a friend of hers told you she misses you (which means she might want to get back with you), but you don't want to take the first step because of your personality?:confused:

Why did u 2 broke up? who dumped who?

If she misses you and wants to get back, and you are not willing to take the step, and you really don't care, why make this post in the first place??? :eek:

Sorry if I come off as a dick with this many questions, the problem is that what you are posting really makes no sense.

I honestly think that the problem here is that you yourself seem not to know what you want. You are not sure if you want her back, or if you want to move on.

PS: your english is fine

travelbug1996

Lemme get this straight.

She broke up with you?

You tried to reconcile? Even begged?

And she still wants you to make the first move?

Uh NO. I wouldn't dare suggest you do that. Why did she break up with you??

It happens, dont worry.. . make sure it wont happen again in the future. Shes your ex for a reason. Try to move on because she's not the one obviously.

• Author
brownheadshark

Thanks for your replies and advices, I'll try to explain what happened. She's the one who dumped me over a really stupid argument. I posted a picture of a girl on snapchat she saw it then the argument started and because she was very jealous she broke up. That being said I never cheated on her.

Yes I do want her back but I don't want it to last few months.

When she broke up with me like most of people I tried to reconcile but she ignored me. When I talked about "personality" I couldn't find the right word which is "fierté" in french.

Thanks for your replies and advices, I'll try to explain what happened. She's the one who dumped me over a really stupid argument. I posted a picture of a girl on snapchat she saw it then the argument started and because she was very jealous she broke up. That being said I never cheated on her.

Yes I do want her back but I don't want it to last few months.

When she broke up with me like most of people I tried to reconcile but she ignored me. When I talked about "personality" I couldn't find the right word which is "fierté" in french.

How old is she...? she seems inmature.

You guys had an argument, and broke up. If you really want her back and right now she is missing you....you should initiate contact.

The reason she wants you to take the first step, is because she feels that you were the one who did something wrong. This is also the reason why she initially rejected you.

Most probable thing is that she thought you were cheating or something, and broke up with you out of anger.

I agree that getting mad over a picture is stupid, but honestly, she is a girl...and in every relationship, you are going to hear complaints about things that are stupid.

You should initiate low contact if you truly want her back. If you don't want her back, then just forget about it.

Edited by dclan

It's her job to reconcile, not yours. Because she's the one who initiated the break up.

• Author
brownheadshark

I texted her earlier today she said replied this:

"Why did you cheat on me? I hate you and I have a new boyfriend and I had sex with him already"

I don't know if I should believe that or she's trying to get me sad or something