She's talking to my friend?

So within the last few days I've learned that my ex that broke my heart about 3 weeks ago is now talking to my friend that I introduced to her. I got on instagram and noticed she liked one of his pictures. I thought that wasno cool and then noticed he liked one of his. I looked at her profile and saw that he liked every picture she had. Then I noticed she did the same on his profile. It mad me pissed off so I asked her about it and she just laughed at at me. I asked him and never got a reply. Now I saw that she was in his top friends on snapchat. I know I don't have any other evidence but all of this is sketchy, and hurts mr alot. Even my ex's best friend asked my ex about this because she was also talking to this friend. She told me that she never got a response back. It seems obvious to me what is going on, but why would they do this to me? She broke up with me after 8 months, because she fell back in love with her ex and wasn't happy with me. That destroyed me enough and that was 3 weeks ago. Now her and my good friend are flirting, if not sleeping with eachother?!

They are not doing it to you. They are doing it to each other. Let it go. At your age (I assume) this kind of stuff is going to happen. Let your heart break, and let it all out. Get pissed. Write about your sense of betrayal. Let those feelings out until you can't feel them any more. I promise you, it will get better. Also, they will have their time, and you will live to see the end of that time. It won't last.

• Like 1

It's a hard lesson to learn but there's no such thing as a male friend when it comes to women. They will all hose you in a second given the opportunity.

Get rid of them both and don't do any introducing the next time around. Keep those two worlds separate.

It's a hard lesson to learn but there's no such thing as a male friend when it comes to women. They will all hose you in a second given the opportunity.

Get rid of them both and don't do any introducing the next time around. Keep those two worlds separate.

I know lots of guys who would never touch their friends' women after a break-up, so they're not all like that.

OP, hang in there.

It really sucks because it feels like a double whammy.

Go NC (no contact) with both of them (block them from your social media, phone, email, etc.), and don't be tempted to look them up or ask about them.

Things will get better in time.

So within the last few days I've learned that my ex that broke my heart about 3 weeks ago is now talking to my friend that I introduced to her. I got on instagram and noticed she liked one of his pictures. I thought that wasno cool and then noticed he liked one of his. I looked at her profile and saw that he liked every picture she had. Then I noticed she did the same on his profile. It mad me pissed off so I asked her about it and she just laughed at at me. I asked him and never got a reply. Now I saw that she was in his top friends on snapchat. I know I don't have any other evidence but all of this is sketchy, and hurts mr alot. Even my ex's best friend asked my ex about this because she was also talking to this friend. She told me that she never got a response back. It seems obvious to me what is going on, but why would they do this to me? She broke up with me after 8 months, because she fell back in love with her ex and wasn't happy with me. That destroyed me enough and that was 3 weeks ago. Now her and my good friend are flirting, if not sleeping with eachother?!

WOW, first of all, that is the lowest of the low that anyone can do to anyone! You need to realize she is so unworthy of you, and a bad person on top of it all! She LAUGHED at you after being malicious and hurtful. She is a bad person, and you need to realize this. You may be in love with who you thought she was, but trust me, shes not that person...and you deserve so much better! No one deserves to be treated like that!! You will be okay and you will find someone much better... trust me! Just give it time... Patience and time cure everything, even if it hurts and it takes a very long time to heal, it's much better for you to block all contact with her and focus on you and yourself so you can be happy with an amazing girl! She is unworthy of you and you need to realize this! I'm sorry you got stuck with such an awful person... but we all get into those relationships! Its just a lesson learned. Keep your head up, you seem like a great person. You will find someone amazing someday. She will do the same thing she did to you to your friend and many others. Leave her in the past!!!!

• Like 1
  • Author

Wow thank you, I knew all of that. But for some reason hearing it from a woman's perspective really helped. It gave me a little hope that not all woman are going to be so selfish. It hurts, I gave up a new life to be with her, I moved to be with her. And this all happened within the first month of me being back :/

• Like 1
Wow thank you, I knew all of that. But for some reason hearing it from a woman's perspective really helped. It gave me a little hope that not all woman are going to be so selfish. It hurts, I gave up a new life to be with her, I moved to be with her. And this all happened within the first month of me being back :/

I'm glad I could help! Trust me, I know how hard it is and it hurts like hell. But she is very selfish, and selfish people aren't just selfish with you. She will be selfish with the next guy and the next guy after that. She's obviously not for you and not good enough for you. You gave her your all only to get nothing back. and trust me, NOT all women are like that! :) You will meet an amazing woman one day and look back on this situation and laugh at it. It seems like it's a never ending battle right now, but one day you will look back at it and laugh! Just focus on yourself for now...find new hobbies, try new things, get your mind off of it. An AMAZING girl will come along when you least expect it, I promise you! Hang in there and remember this girl is not worthy of you at all!!!