Nc contact actrually starting today

So I had vowed to start NC yesterday and I don't think I was really to serious about it because surely enough he did text me and said a measley. "how's your day been". I did reply and we had a mundane conversation which left me wanting more blah blah blah. The usual...

Today I have decided to move on for good - I don't want to be an emotional door mat for months and I certainly don't want to find out that he has been with somebody else. So I vow now to myself that I will not talk to him regardless of whether he texts or calls. I am going to ignore everything and move on for me.

Day 1 officially starts TODAY!!! Since the break up two weeks ago I have successfully found a place to live and I feel my emotions albeit still raw are starting to calm down and I can think logically and clearly.

• Like 1
  • Author

So I succesfully went the first day with NC! It is pretty difficult ain't it?? I must say I kept checking my phone But I refuse to talk to him!

I absolutely need to move on!

I struggle with NC so I have not taken my phone to work today so I can resist any temptation.

However I believe the real test will be when he contacts me ( and he will ). How I am going to react. I really just want to get over this!!

• Like 1

Damn, you sound just like me! lol You'll get there. Just keep reminding yourself that you and him are no longer together. You don't owe him anything.

It is hard but it gets easier when you find other things to do. Distract yourself, that helps a lot.

BTW, good for you!

• Author
Damn, you sound just like me! lol You'll get there. Just keep reminding yourself that you and him are no longer together. You don't owe him anything.

It is hard but it gets easier when you find other things to do. Distract yourself, that helps a lot.

BTW, good for you!

Yeah It is really difficult to this one. I mean her kept giving me hints that it could possiblty work out later. Like we had a long conversation a couple of days ago and he would say things like I love you and miss but we don't work and I just want to be alone.

I just don't want to go through this again where it is dragged out for ages! I am still hoping for reconciliation which is to be expected since it has only been like 2 weeks since the BU. However I just need to do something for me ya know! I'm actually too scared to talk to him because I might find something out and then be crushed more than not talking to him.

• Author

SOOOO ex got in contact AGAIN!! I actually had to reply as it's about important mail that had come to his house.

I said for him to forward it to my work and then he says " Okay No problem" Followed by a text that basically says you don't want to pick it up and you know ;P. ( wanting sex )

My Reply

HAHA! You let go of that privledge, the address is .......

I know he just wants one thing however I do feel empowered by my response.

What do you guys think? Right thing to do?

SoThatHappened

Ha! Good job! You have something he wants and you cut him off.

Now, keeping tying up all loose ends so you can go from low contact to NO contact for good.

You're going to need to be strong though...

• Like 1
SOOOO ex got in contact AGAIN!! I actually had to reply as it's about important mail that had come to his house.

I said for him to forward it to my work and then he says " Okay No problem" Followed by a text that basically says you don't want to pick it up and you know ;P. ( wanting sex )

My Reply

HAHA! You let go of that privledge, the address is .......

I know he just wants one thing however I do feel empowered by my response.

What do you guys think? Right thing to do?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no.

If he wants his mail, get a friend to send it to him.

You just let temptation walk right through that door. If he sleeps with you and you come back brokenhearted...well that just means you'll start NC over.

When we mean NC, that means block his number and text. It's easy for women to do. Heck a woman I know just did that to me. I was shocked when I called her and she 69'd me. Then I realized she had a boyfriend and it made sense.

You have no excuse. If you don't go 100 percent cold turkey, you're gonna get hurt. Be smart, not emotional. It's the only way to heal.