Need coping with your breakup read this

So as most people know or some people know what i have been going threw with my ex someone even inboxed me to say 2months and i am already getting over the break up so easy and smoothly . if u want to read my story

click this link:http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/491097-its-been-2-months-since-we-broke-up-we-spoke-update

I would like to Thank "Chi townD" U really helped me threw it man everytime i would want to text or feel bad and break down i came to my thread and just re read our post Thanks

But its really easy why i am so happy and its only people 2 months i have every morning since i start my NC i have been watching this video

VIDEO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZn_IrOeHec

That video^ has showed me why should i be unhappy , down, or depressed when someone else is other with my past lover making them happy?

Why should u wake every morning bringing yourself down when the time keeps ticking, and life keeps going on?

Why should i try to fix things when the person doesnt even want to take a shot at helping me through the problems they seen in me that i didnt?

Ask yourself why? To me if u ask yourself these questions every morning u will make through ur struggles and breaks up thank u

Leave Feedback below :)

• Like 5

I hate mornings.

I always have anxiety. I'm not going to cave or break nc

But I'm so sick and tired of being down for someone whose

Emotional investment was as shallow as their character.

This morning I actually tried to meditate and I repeated the mantra

From Codependent no more how it is okay to be me. And I sensed this

Strange sensation of calmness and lightness in my chest.

I wish that I could stretch that around the clock.

• Author
I hate mornings.

I always have anxiety. I'm not going to cave or break nc

But I'm so sick and tired of being down for someone whose

Emotional investment was as shallow as their character.

This morning I actually tried to meditate and I repeated the mantra

From Codependent no more how it is okay to be me. And I sensed this

Strange sensation of calmness and lightness in my chest.

I wish that I could stretch that around the clock.

Trust me my man i understand how u feel i use to wake up come on the computer, and just ask myself why? why she had to go ? why couldnt we just fix things? then i came upon that video and i made a goal to myself to never make myself sad over the situation because at the end of the day she happy and i am over here sad,crying, and depressed. Ever since i wake up i watch the video and day by day it get easier and better ,easier and better i am happy as we speak . Ous Dumpees need to break the mindset that we can't live without them because clearly they can live without ous sure we will love them and think about them ,but once we change our mind from "Negativity" and replace them with "Positivity" life will become so much better for you and for other people around u

I drove my lady away after having an affair. She found out and changed the locks the same day. Hat was 3.5 months ago and Ive sunk into a terrible depression. I've realized how stupid the affair was. How meaningless and craven. My ex was a good woman. The best. Solid. Loving. Beautiful.

Now I'm trying to get my career on track. It sucks. It's hard. I can't seem to get out of bed. It's like the depression holds my shoulders back on the bed.

Hey dude! Thanks for a shout out! But, I really didn't do anything other than offer support. YOU'RE the one that put in the work and you're doing a fantastic job!

I know you're feeling better and that's great! But, you're not completely healed yet. You're still going to have down days here and there. And they'll hit you out of nowhere. So, be mindful of that. But, continue to make positive changes in your life. Trust me! It does work and you'll feel so much better when you do those in conjunction with NC.

Awesome job!

• Author
Hey dude! Thanks for a shout out! But, I really didn't do anything other than offer support. YOU'RE the one that put in the work and you're doing a fantastic job!

I know you're feeling better and that's great! But, you're not completely healed yet. You're still going to have down days here and there. And they'll hit you out of nowhere. So, be mindful of that. But, continue to make positive changes in your life. Trust me! It does work and you'll feel so much better when you do those in conjunction with NC.

Awesome job!

Thanks man btw check my post i have another update for u

• 2 weeks later...